What is the most durable launcher?

Both of my string launchers broke so I want to buy one that will last a long time.
(Jan. 11, 2023  4:53 PM)Dylan110 Wrote: Both of my string launchers broke so I want to buy one that will last a long time.

Metal Fight or burst?
(Jan. 11, 2023  5:16 PM)Deadly_162 Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2023  4:53 PM)Dylan110 Wrote: Both of my string launchers broke so I want to buy one that will last a long time.

Metal Fight or burst?
Burst
Well, I personally don't know much about burst, but from what I've SEEN, the DB launchers are the most durable.

For Metal Fight it's definitely the base string launcher by the way.
(Jan. 11, 2023  5:23 PM)Dylan110 Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2023  5:16 PM)Deadly_162 Wrote: Metal Fight or burst?
Burst

Okay, so I've gone through ALOT of burst launchers, and personally, the sparking launchers from the DX limit breaker set last a long time, though since the set is expensive, I wouldn't recommend them unless you buy them separately from beysandbricks. They're best for attack types since you can launch hard and you won't KO yourself much. However, DB launchers I believe are best since they cover all the bey types nicely. The best DB launchers are from the savior valkyrie set, dangerous belial set, and superking hyperion/helios set. Lastly, if you're going pure attack, go with the savior valkyrie launcher since it has the best control.