What is the best hasbro BEYBLADE

There are many hasbro beyblades out there but what is the best? Although they basically all suck there are some that stand out a little more than the others for example they did a pretty good job on the switch strike beyblades because they kept to the exact same design as the anime and they literally released their own version of the show I don’t have all the hasbro beyblades but which is the best tell me in the replies
For Beyblade X, so far it’s probably Phoenix Wing. You should join the WBO discord if you want to talk to more people about Beyblade btw. This is the link: https://discord.com/servers/world-beybla...9171969096
(Jun. 14, 2024  11:56 PM)Randomblader18 Wrote: There are many hasbro beyblades out there but what is the best? Although they basically all suck there are some that stand out a little more than the others for example they did a pretty good job on the switch strike beyblades because they kept to the exact same design as the anime and they literally released their own version of the show I don’t have all the hasbro beyblades but which is the best tell me in the replies
Maybe Requiem or Turbo Spryzen