What is the best beyblade burst so far. (Stock only)

I loved the worn out Cho Z Valkyrie it packed so much punch.
Slash Valkyrie

I agree with you because I have cho z Valkyrie and Achilles

Lord spriggan
Geist Fafnir stock was quite a nice Bey OOTB similar to its predecessor, but it really Bursts fast against same spins, unless the rubber contact points are worn down and the Driver's tip springs are tight to mitigate the self-KO on hard launches.

Ark Bahamut stock also did wonders despite the almost-gum teeth it was given, especially against same spin. Same goes for all the Spriggan iterations (Requiem, Chouzetsu, Lord)

But best OOTB Bey combo for me is probably Imperial Dragon2.Ignition' primarily because the only ways it would really Burst is when it battles against Judgment/Lord, or spins faster than left spins. Second would be Zwei Longinus.
I'm gonna necropost just this once. Anyone have any idea what is the best stock?
Answer is regalia genisis
Bust classic is cheeto (Horusood H1)
LORD SPRIGGAN!!! I know you said stock only but even with various combos, attack, defense or stamina I think Lord Spriggan is overall the MVP
Regelia Genesis cuz Hy
LORD BY FAR (or maybe L-Drago or Zwei)
Regalia because it packs a punch cuz of its tip and can’t burst
Bump, actually I think it’s Prime Apacolype because it goes less crazy and has ultimate reboot
storm Pegasus string assault dash driver
(Feb. 19, 2020  4:52 AM)darkkaraszero Wrote: storm Pegasus string assault dash driver

He said stock combos so imperial dragon
The Hercules H4 that comes with a black Luinor L4, Hercule's Stock Combo in that set [ 5, Yard-S ] has never benn beaten with my entire collection. Buy it while Turbo is still avalible!
Big Bang Genesis / Lord Spriggan. Since Genesis doesn't burst that easy and Spriggan is still a god.
Master Diabolos, Big Bang Genesis (with anime stock if that counts) and Dread Bahamut
Imperial Dragon or Master Diabolos
Hasbro is turbo achilles and tt is probably naked sprrigan tho I dont have the latter
(Dec. 27, 2019  1:04 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: What bey deserve the Rank 1?

Nitro proto lol
(Feb. 21, 2020  6:45 PM)James Games Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2019  1:04 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: What bey deserve the Rank 1?

Nitro proto lol

Bruh

Geist Fafnir
We've already got a thread for this topic.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Best-Ou...pid1561038