What is Your Favorite Metal Saga Beyblade?

Do you guys have an all time favorite Metal Saga Beyblade? If so, what is it?

I think it is pretty obvious from my profile avatar, but mine has always been (and probably always will be) Twisted Tempo / Basalt Horogium.

I think Diablo Nemesis would be my next favorite, followed by Phantom Orion!

How about you guys?
I like cosmic pegasus
My top five:

My all time favorite is Earth Eagle. It's just a beautiful bey and quite strong. I also love Tsubasa, he's one of my favourite characters of the anime. Also Eagle is one of my first beys I ever bought. It was hard to get a NIB Hasbro one after all these years but I found one a few months ago. I am so happy.

Place 2 goes to Blitz Striker and Phantom Orion. I just love Blitz Strikers design. And I also love Orions design but also he's really strong and I like him in the anime and also his owner Chris, he's really cool.

Place 3 goes to Hades Kerbecs. Such a sick design and I looove the big Hades fusion wheel, especially in combination with the spin track.

Place 4 goes to Meteo L-Drago. By far the nicest looking L-Drago Design of the 3 anime versions and one of the nicest looking beys in general. Also love Ryuga, favorite character of the anime besides Tsubasa, King and Kyoya. And Meteo L-Drago is obviously very strong, love that too.

Place 5 goes to Variares. Love that he consists of just 3 parts and the DD part is so cool. Also love his owner King.

Thats it for the top 5.

Some other nice looking beys imo are Evil Befall, Jade Jupiter and Kreis Cygnus. They are in my top 10.
All the L-Dragos strike my fancy. Omega Dragonis too, despite it not being that good.
I also greatly appreciate Blitz Unicorno and Variares for their sharper designs.
Variares and Meteo L-Drago are in general my favorite designed beys in the Metal Saga but Earth Eagle is my favorite in terms of simplicity, i also have a small personal bias to Tsubasa in the anime so that's another reason why i like Eagle
I definitely love the way Earth Eagle looks. Hell Kerbecs is actually my fourth favorite I think.

I never got into the L-Drago's all that much. I think they look really cool, but I guess I just don't care for most attack style beyblades.

I used to have the Salamander Ifrit Sychrome combo (Hasbro Shogun Steel version). Was insanely powerful (Balance style). That thing could actually beat my Basalt Horogium pretty often, along with Diablo. I had a metal face bolt on it, so literally the ONLY thing on it that was plastic, was just the spin track and the performance tip.

It looked like a Metal Oreo Cookie kind of lol!

You guys ever get into the sychromes?
The Metal Saga had a good ending with Metal Fury.

Never watched Shogun Steel as a teen, only a few episodes last year...I'm probably to old for those kind of shows now because I didn't like it...or it's just that bad. Probably both. So no, never got into synchromes or Shogun Steel at all.
Lightning l drago definitely it whas my first beyblade ever
(May. 15, 2022  8:55 PM)Smilingnut Wrote: Lightning l drago definitely it whas my first beyblade ever

Yea I have that one! Lightning is probably my favorite out of the L Dragos.
Lightning L Drago and Burn Phoenix are my 2 buds for Limited Format, I love them.
Pre Hybrid: Pegasis: Amazing smash attacker. Its best at mid height tracks.
Hybrid: Lightning L Drago: One of the truest attack types amongst all L Drago.
Explosion: Hell Kerbecs: BD145 is the star of this Bey.
4D: Duo Uranus: Best wheel for stamina/defense hybrid combos. Flash Sagittario: The Flash wheel's attack is powerful.
Zero G: Dark Knight Dragoon: Best left spin chrome wheel. Archer Wyvang: Best attack wheel.
if I had to say probably GALAXY PEGASUS
(May. 16, 2022  11:36 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Lightning L Drago and Burn Phoenix are my 2 buds for Limited Format, I love them.

Yea I like Burn Phoenix too. I love the metal tip. Spins almost as long as phantom orion!
(May. 20, 2022  4:00 PM)Beyblades Boss Wrote:
(May. 16, 2022  11:36 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Lightning L Drago and Burn Phoenix are my 2 buds for Limited Format, I love them.

Yea I like Burn Phoenix too. I love the metal tip. Spins almost as long as phantom orion!
Burn is pretty cool as a stamina bey, but I prefer using it as balance for some reason lmao. I tried using it with SF and I can say, it has some recoil to provide a little attack (I used it on an R2F once, don't ask).
its a custom combo, but earth scorpio gb145wd(i want to try as, but i don't have it)

(May. 25, 2022  6:17 PM)micksterfist Wrote: its a custom combo, but earth scorpio gb145wd(i want to try as, but i don't have it)

for those who don't know, as stands for around sharp
I honestly like Samurai Pegasus, Storm Pegasus, and Phantom orion
(May. 26, 2022  2:22 AM)Nichi Wrote: I honestly like Samurai Pegasus, Storm Pegasus, and Phantom orion

nice
I think my favorite would be Hell Kerbecs followed by L-Drago Destroy and Flame Libra.
(May. 14, 2022  2:49 PM)Beyblades Boss Wrote: Do you guys have an all time favorite Metal Saga Beyblade? If so, what is it?

I think it is pretty obvious from my profile avatar, but mine has always been (and probably always will be) Twisted Tempo / Basalt Horogium.

I think Diablo Nemesis would be my next favorite, followed by Phantom Orion!

How about you guys?

Gotta say Phantom Orion mainly because of its BGrin spintrack. It's actually been proven to be a great part to use for any MFB beyblade in a tournament and I could say the same for Earth Eagle since Eagle is usually a common stock beyblade in tournaments (nothing wrong with Earth Eagle since it is tested by many tournament participants as a way to make their own Beyblades noob proof)
In my opinion phantom Orion is the best bey (yea Chris did not get enough attention). It is designed to look very beautiful and every detail is thought of, from the star constalation on the metal wheel to it's "unlimited" stamina and the powerful Bernard's loop move. 
Nonetheless that bey suits Chris's narrative perfectly. It is called Phantom Orion when Chris is just like a phantom when untill his fight with masamune he was never seen. In addition Orion in the Greek mythology was considered to be the best haunter to exist and Chris said a few times to gingka that he is just like an haunter, never letting his target escape and Bernard's loop is a nebula inside the Orion's constalation.
To sum up, in my opinion Orion was a great bey and his whole fight against masamune and especially Orion's wakening was one of the best parts of the show (the lights in the night sky, the drama, Chris's blader spirit bursting and etc) and I wish he had a bigger role at the end of the series.