What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades?

i would like to see an improved engine gear in the 4d system, i was fond of the idea. also it would be nice for a recreation of the bearing core(also in the 4d track+bottom system)
I would like a stadium with obsticals like pits ,stuff that swings around,tunnels,patches of rubber to make a bey lose stamina and it would have a special mechanism to retrieve a bey to a so called "pit-stop" to change parts and then launch it again and all that would be built into a giant wooden stadium. And if that's not possible I would simply like a giant plain wooden stadium to be put in a mall for anyone to battle in then a WBO guy would use a long stick to fish the beys out.
Well, for starters I would ant to see Rock Leone and future leones moved up the food chain. I would also like beyblades that spin for as long as they do in the cartoon and stadiums as big as in the cartoon. I would like real special moves and bit-beasts. But that's impossible...
i dont know,

i rather see more people playing it. its hard to stay intuned with out compition!

i believe you can make any blade work, you just need to learn how to use it.
I'll just luv to see a bey that can attack even after being far away.... I mean, there shud be an extra wheel or spikes in the bey which shoots out like a bullet in all four directions, wherever the opponent is, it will get hit!
After the battle, you can just reassemble the bey!
Quote:i dont know,

i rather see more people playing it. its hard to stay intuned with out compition!

i believe you can make any blade work, you just need to learn how to use it.

That is not really an innovation.
Hybrid bottom system
a like 2 part bottom track.
With 1 inner and 1 outer part. so that you have the ability to switch bottoms.
like for example a WD if you take out the outer part it becomes D.
It enables you to make hybrid combos like:
Attack/Defense, Stamina/Attack, Stamina/defense.
for example.
MFJB metal flat inside and j ball outside
RFWD rubber flat inner WD outer
EDR2f ernal defense inner R2F outer

and the list can go on for ever
ah I forgot mention why not make a grip arena
same shape as the TT most used balance arena(correct me if i'm wrong) but a more like gripier surface like hard rubber. but in the middle a far more less gripier surface like light alimium. Sliding shoots will perform better and stami na beyblade will theoritically spin far more longer.
(Mar. 19, 2011  6:14 PM)stevebak Wrote: Hybrid bottom system
a like 2 part bottom track.
With 1 inner and 1 outer part. so that you have the ability to switch bottoms.
like for example a WD if you take out the outer part it becomes D.
It enables you to make hybrid combos like:
Attack/Defense, Stamina/Attack, Stamina/defense.
for example.
MFJB metal flat inside and j ball outside
RFWD rubber flat inner WD outer
EDR2f ernal defense inner R2F outer

and the list can go on for ever

Isn't the 'hybrid bottom' like HF/S
no because you use only one mode with HF/S but this more like CS so that you can use both tips in the same batlle
(Mar. 19, 2011  6:25 PM)stevebak Wrote: no because you use only one mode with HF/S but this more like CS so that you can use both tips in the same batlle

So bottoms that shift during battle, F:D is you're man for that...
yes kinda FGrin and the parts should be compatible for other, just like the metal and clear wheels. If that was the case you would great combinations for stability different attack paterns and stamina beyblade could make a better match VS smash attack combos.

Lets say you have G pagasus ___ER2F you do the sliding shoot but it fails to K.O the other beyblade normally it will lose stamina real quick, but because you switched part with killler Beowolf's EWD Yyou now have ER2F outside rubber. So now if you your fist attempt to KO your opponent did not work and your beyblade is now slowly spining in the center it forces to use the inside E in full stamina mode, if it gets hit T R part kicks back in.

If that happened you will be able to chose a tactic going full for the attack
like A lets say HRF Hole rubber Flat
or go with hybrid bottoms that are good in 2 types.
Like MFJB metal flat and J ball

Tips like CS but interchangeable
Okay, I guess that's an innovation. But at the same time, it seems as if that's simply in-battle tip mode changes for all beys, instead of some. But it will be a good idea. But wouldn't they all be balance types then? A/D, A/S....
you can choose if you want max attack you can always look complements to your tip
like wideball has offensive movements when launched at full strength pair it wit a rf centrum and it deal more damage less recoil.

you can specialize your beyblade in one direction to
i would like to see mass customization and all beyblades able to use left spin and right spin along with the possibility with zombie type beyblades
(Mar. 20, 2011  1:21 AM)BrawlLawl Wrote: i would like to see mass customization and all beyblades able to use left spin and right spin along with the possibility with zombie type beyblades
[Image: photo.php?fbid=143714779027770&set=a.126...1677451368]
take a look at my concept.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=27...1677451368
MORE FORCE SMASH metal wheels
force smash really has been disapearing these days
i hope 4D bring out sumthing with force smash
EDIT: finnaly bigbang has sum force smash, lol funny though, it has force in its UPPER ATTACK MODE LOLZ
Ah, well, "more Force Smash Metal Wheels" isn't really in my case an innovation. That's simply wanting a couple more of Wheels with force smash capability.
It would be kind of cool to see metal wheels in the shape of attack rings from the plastic generation.
I would like to see the comeback of the Jumping Base and the Trypio beys. I would also like beyblades to spin longer.
I'd love to see some MFB remakes of older beys... I knwo this isn't a new concept, but having a MFB Wing Attacker? Hell yeah. Sign me up.
Also what Pegasus said about the Jumping Base /w a spring!(NOT M145Q) and the Trypio bey. And the bearing core.
Want.
WANTTTT
Remote controlled Beys Grin Naw JK Grin but color changing Beys would amaze me Grin
SCAPM195 (Spike Change Air Pressure Movement 195); When the Bey first launched, the track has spikes on it and when made contact the spikes hit the MW or CW and then it changes and turns into a Air Pressure Movement that can change the movement and pressure of air similar to the Anime's Thermal. That would be awesome. Its just my prediction/thinking.

crsmelee: Actually Hasbro will soon release many remote controlled Beys Wink.
i would like to see them bring back some of the old characters as rivals/friends like kai was to tyson. it be cool to see tyson with dragoon, max with draciel, kai with drigger, and ray with drigger in mfb wonder how there beys would look. it just be a cool episode/episodes. the beys would look awsome!
OH AND U CAN HAVE TYSON TAKE ON RYUGA. L DRAGO VS DRAGOON, PRO BATTLE. THE WOULD BE SOO COOL!
ALSO ONE LAST THING. TO MAKE THE STRING LAUNCHERS LONGER LIKE IN THE SHOW
I wish they could have made beys of changable tips like in Black and also a free spinning fusion wheel somewhat like the part with 3 wings which bears the place to hold the face bolt on BBP shud have been free spinning than fixed due to the bolt
I want my Kai back! I miss him! If he had kids, that would be a cool backstory to add to MFB!
My character is Kai's long lost daughter...