What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades?

how about plating the metal parts so they dot dole so fast, i.e. chrome
(Mar. 07, 2011  9:25 PM)Neliel Wrote: how about plating the metal parts so they dot dole so fast, i.e. chrome

Please retype that post..... I didn't really understand to well.
Oh. Okay then. But its sort of impossible. Your gonna have to clean it your self.
kk thanks for liking it
ill make a thread in the creations fourm
EDIT: i have drawn 2 pictures ill also post them
(Mar. 07, 2011  10:06 PM)darkblader12 Wrote: kk thanks for liking it
ill make a thread in the creations fourm
EDIT: i have drawn 2 pictures ill also post them

Your Welcome. Just make sure you type slower next time. Hopefully you won't be in a rush next time lol.
(Mar. 07, 2011  9:18 PM)Sequoia Wrote:
Quote:I would like to see PROPER Bearing's in 4D PLEASE HASBRO/TT!!!

NO!. Those would be too game breaking. Bearings are what ruined the perfect Plastic Beyblade Meta-game.
>Plastic metagame
>perfect without bearings
MFW:
[Image: mfw1-1.jpg]

The plastic metagame was hampered more by the ineffectiveness of attack types than it was the effectiveness of zombies. Bearings, especially if they can't be removed to be stripped and tuned, wouldn't cause much in the way of problems since we currently have lots of very good attack parts. I would say a better argument against them is that they're unnecessary and won't add anything to the game. If a stamina type wins then it's usually by outspin and by a good margin. If it loses it's overwhelmingly to destabilisation or KO, which wouldn't be changed by the introduction of bearings.
(Mar. 07, 2011  10:43 PM)PRINCEcharming Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2011  9:18 PM)Sequoia Wrote:
Quote:I would like to see PROPER Bearing's in 4D PLEASE HASBRO/TT!!!

NO!. Those would be too game breaking. Bearings are what ruined the perfect Plastic Beyblade Meta-game.
>Plastic metagame
>perfect without bearings
MFW:

The plastic metagame was hampered more by the ineffectiveness of attack types than it was the effectiveness of zombies. Bearings, especially if they can't be removed to be stripped and tuned, wouldn't cause much in the way of problems since we currently have lots of very good attack parts. I would say a better argument against them is that they're unnecessary and won't add anything to the game. If a stamina type wins then it's usually by outspin and by a good margin. If it loses it's overwhelmingly to destabilisation or KO, which wouldn't be changed by the introduction of bearings.

I think the Main problem with Plastic "Attack" ineffectiveness is with the plastic to plastic collision not creating enough energy for reliable KO's. With the current metal to metal collisions I doubt bearings would dominate as much as the 230 track.
Wait then how were Plastic Attack Combos able to knockout Heavy Plastic Defense Combos easier than Plastic Zombie Combos?
I seriously think that beyblades should be able to mode change, but with timer. That would be great, seeing that rubber bottoms need it. I hope the are able to develop holograms.
Holograms can be created with Nanotechnology. Mode changes by a timer would be cool. Like for example, you'd twist the tip then it would activate its gimmick at a certain time in battle depending on how much you wind it, whether you wind it for 5 seconds or 10 seconds it would go off at the beginning of the battle, the ending of the battle. etc.
(Mar. 08, 2011  4:35 AM)Sequoia Wrote: Holograms can be created with Nanotechnology. Mode changes by a timer would be cool. Like for example, you'd twist the tip then it would activate its gimmick at a certain time in battle depending on how much you wind it, whether you wind it for 5 seconds or 10 seconds it would go off at the beginning of the battle, the ending of the battle. etc.
Ya, Holograms is just a terrible idea, the bey would cost like 30 Bucks. So the timer sounds cool
A pre HWS quetzalcoatl evolution Joyful_2, a beyblade anime which you can be part of (virtual), beyblade tournaments with the huge stadiums.

by any chance did you guess my partner bey is Quetzalcoatl? Joyful_2
how about a track that have springs on it to counter low attacks
(Mar. 08, 2011  5:03 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2011  4:35 AM)Sequoia Wrote: Holograms can be created with Nanotechnology. Mode changes by a timer would be cool. Like for example, you'd twist the tip then it would activate its gimmick at a certain time in battle depending on how much you wind it, whether you wind it for 5 seconds or 10 seconds it would go off at the beginning of the battle, the ending of the battle. etc.
Ya, Holograms is just a terrible idea, the bey would cost like 30 Bucks. So the timer sounds cool
the timer sounds cool but wht exactly do you mean by that

So basically Engine Gears for MFB?
I want them to make crazy looking metal fusion wheels. For instance look at Trypio.
(Mar. 13, 2011  1:11 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I want them to make crazy looking metal fusion wheels. For instance look at Trypio.

Problem with MFB is that because they are made out of Metal, many of the gimmick beyblades are impossible to recreated. Trypio would be to heavy and unbalanced. Wing Attack and Wing Defender would be almost impossible, even if they did make something like them the wings would barely work. Same with stuff like Roller Attack and Roller Defense. With the new track+bottom parts, EG are possible.
I want to see wheels like Trygle, enough of completely circular wheels!
(Mar. 13, 2011  2:13 AM)Dan Wrote: I want to see wheels like Trygle, enough of completely circular wheels!

This is the best idea yet.
Quote:So basically Engine Gears for MFB?

No. Gimmicks don't automatically refer to Engine gears. What BBS and I were talking about was if timer-type gimmick was created so you can decide the time you want the gimmick to set off. Gimmicks like Auto Change Bases, Full Auto Clutch Bases, and other possible things such as technology advances.
Sorry, I thought you were talking about something else.
(Mar. 13, 2011  2:17 AM)CyberDranzer Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  2:13 AM)Dan Wrote: I want to see wheels like Trygle, enough of completely circular wheels!

This is the best idea yet.

I somehow don't think they will do that though. I wanted them to make beys kinda like the HMS but I am starting to think that it won't happen because of saftey reasons and now people are so concerned about things that could be weapon like.
(Jan. 05, 2011  2:32 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I would like to see Blader DJ to have a really awsome Beyblade that would get released. Joyful_3

It is a Coro-coro Bey seen in the anime when The American Blader DJ Fights the Japan Blader DJ. Only the american one was made, though. It was Rock Aires ED145D. It was all black, Including the Metal wheel.
(Mar. 14, 2011  4:17 AM)DarkCancer333 Wrote: It is a Coro-coro Bey seen in the anime when The American Blader DJ Fights the Japan Blader DJ. Only the american one was made, though. It was Rock Aires ED145D. It was all black, Including the Metal wheel.

You are wrong. Both Beyblades were made, and none of them were from CoroCoro, they were all exclusive WBBA Beyblades or parts.
It's a shame that a lot of the posts on this thread aren't really innovations.

Quote:I would like to see Blader DJ to have a really awsome Beyblade that would get released.

Quote:I wish they would make a cooler beyblade then even Lightning L-Drago!!!

Quote:Im hoping for bey Pointer is popular