What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades?

I'm being a bit of a copycat here, but some voice controlled tip/track changes.
That would be awesome. Especially something like a combination RS/PD. Stamina, and when you need it, Defense.
(Jan. 29, 2011  1:28 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: I would want voice command and sensors on the beys, EX: If you say move forward, it moves forward. It could tell when a bey is coming, so if you say dodge, the bey will move accordingly to dodge. This would be great with very, very large stadiums too. And voice-activated gimmicks would be nice, too. This is quite feasible, really, because there are many small sensors and voice command functions on microchips that could be placed anywhere, like the facebolt/bit protector/bit chip.

(Feb. 02, 2011  10:24 PM)ldragolightning Wrote: I'm being a bit of a copycat here, but some voice controlled tip/track changes.

I see what you mean. :\
why not a ball shape stadeon that aculy closes and spin with the beys and move so that it will also be even more chalanging
Free spinning Metal Wheel.
Multi Directional Spin during battle. Like, it could switch from right to left spin or vice versa as it loses stamina. But, it's not like that would be possible.
ill like a little projecter [maybe i did not spell it right]in the bey blade and a clear screen above in the beyblade stadium to show the bit beast {:
Since Nano Technology is booming specifically control through brainwaves I would like to see control through brainwaves. I know this wont be coming soon but its not impossible.
(Feb. 20, 2011  11:18 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Free spinning Metal Wheel.

Not a good idea. If the metal wheel had free spinning abilities, it would have way less attack potentiel. It wouldn't concentrate on hitting the other bey propely.
I think there should be magnetism in the tracks and tips and in the stadium to change movement. Like a magnet in the stadium moves something metal in the spin track to change the type from stamina to attack or the height of the track from 145 to 135. Also there should be a way to pull back in a battle. For example, your battling someone and the opponnent is spinning strong and your blade is about to give out. There should be a way so your blade would gain more and more spin until you beat the other beyblade!
PLEASE POST POSSIBLE IDEAS. ELABORATE WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR SUGGESTIONS.
(Feb. 21, 2011  4:11 AM)GamerBoy Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2011  11:18 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Free spinning Metal Wheel.

Not a good idea. If the metal wheel had free spinning abilities, it would have way less attack potentiel. It wouldn't concentrate on hitting the other bey propely.

I just want it so I could make (free spin wheel)___ED145ES
EDIT: Make additional parts, like bring back the 7 part system. Also, I would like to see a RQ. Just for fun.
(Feb. 21, 2011  4:24 AM)Sequoia Wrote: PLEASE POST POSSIBLE IDEAS. ELABORATE WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR SUGGESTIONS.

Was that for what I had posted?
Also had did you make the letters that big?
A metal wheel coated in plastic. This would boost defence hugely and also make it harder for plastics too beat MFB
only on certain wheels though
(Feb. 21, 2011  4:17 AM)StormLeone123 Wrote: There should be a way so your blade would gain more and more spin until you beat the other beyblade!

one time i was battling my brother bey and when it nearly lose all of its spin my brothers bey hited my with enogh power to start spining the other way and my was not an l-drago but his was so it is posible but unlikly to happen and i won
Bring back Engine Gears, but make them good this time.
(Feb. 22, 2011  7:20 PM)CyberDranzer Wrote: Bring back Engine Gears, but make them good this time.

Finally, a good idea. Engine gears were kinda of cool.
Yeah, but Engine Gears had no rubber or metal tips(I think). Also they were a pain to wind up. A self rewinding engine gear would be nice though.
there should be a stadeone that can have a huge pelenty box thats walls move and have a few openings in the wall so it will be harder to get in and out of it
That would completely nerf attack.
(Feb. 24, 2011  1:57 AM)Plasma Apples Wrote: That would completely nerf attack.

what is nerf attack
Face bolt and clear wheel boosters that come with face bolts and clear wheels not based on things that are constellations or they could be based on the old series of beyblade would be cool in my opinion.
(Feb. 24, 2011  7:01 PM)Cyber Blader Wrote: Face bolt and clear wheel boosters that come with face bolts and clear wheels not based on things that are constellations or they could be based on the old series of beyblade would be cool in my opinion.

That is not really an innovation ...