What innovation would you like to see in future beyblades?

How about rightspining beys with rubber parts so instead of spin stealing it would be like spin draining it would be a risky but cool class
Maybe they could make beys that will listen to your commands like:''Speed up!'',''Go Left!'',''Go right!'',''KEEP UP WITH THE OTHER BEY!'',and''KNOCK HIM OUT LIKE A NUKE EXPLODING OUT OF WALL WITH A COW RIDING A DOG OR A CAT OR A HUMAN BEING OR A SERPENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''(lol).But really they should make this kind of bey.
Haven't been here in a while so forgive me if this has been said or isn't plausible,

but, yeah, with the rise and advent of nanotechnology, tablet computers, and controllers like the Wii U that can be used in many crazy ways like a gyroscope, NFC, being able to "slide" one thing on the touchscreen, and the TV responds, etc. etc., I'm thinking not to far in the future, (like, within the next 5-10 years) maybe we'll be able to incorporate a special "chip" in beyblades that will allow a special launcher for example to control/manipulate where it moves, certain movements, and attack modes. Again, if possible, that could be a major innovation/revolution.
(Aug. 25, 2012  3:01 AM)Hiry45 Wrote: How about rightspining beys with rubber parts so instead of spin stealing it would be like spin draining it would be a risky but cool class

Fusion Hades AD145SWD (or even better, Round Shell MS which was before MFB even existed!) says hello.
I would like the "ultimate" series of Beyblade. I'd like an ultimate attack type or an ultimate balance type.
Maximum Series is sort of that I think, though obviously that's just a label.
(Aug. 26, 2012  3:25 AM)(MTAL) BD145 MS Wrote: I would like the "ultimate" series of Beyblade. I'd like an ultimate attack type or an ultimate balance type.

Sol Blaze is Ultimate Type, iirc.
Yes, but Sol Blaze sucks competitively. I seriously want an "ultimate" series of Beylades ... one's that are competitive ...

E.G. MF-H Flash Escolpio S130 R2F released as a starter or booster.
I think Zero-G might mimic the MFB Maximum Series sometime. I was disappointed by 4D not carrying over a tradition of "Maximum/Ultimate" series. Unique parts in each (though there are good ones).

So yeah to not stretch that topic;

I'd like 100% random no-telling-what boosters and even starters, without predestined Beyblades inside (like existing Beyblade random boosters). Just parts. So you can make a truly signature Beyblade without being stuck on tacky colors. Not to say this won't have an issue with tacky color combos lol.
I'm sure someone has said a few of these but here is my list, the old beys(plastics) revamped into the zero-g bey format, a zero-g bey with rubber fused into the metal wheel, a zero-g chrome wheel that can both right and left spin, a stadium that the walls had a bit of rubber so beys bounce off the walls, a tip that has the grooves of R2F but a spike (made of rubber), cs with a metal spike and a track that has the shape of s130 but goes out to the size of bd145
(Sep. 24, 2012  8:17 AM)R3DX Wrote: I'm sure someone has said a few of these but here is my list, the old beys(plastics) revamped into the zero-g bey format, a zero-g bey with rubber fused into the metal wheel, a zero-g chrome wheel that can both right and left spin, a stadium that the walls had a bit of rubber so beys bounce off the walls, a tip that has the grooves of R2F but a spike (made of rubber), cs with a metal spike and a track that has the shape of s130 but goes out to the size of bd145

In fact, they had already recreated a few of the Holy Beasts (Dragoon, Dranzer, etc) into the Zero-G format...
  • Thief Phoenic - Dranzer (Both Phoenix')
  • Dragooon = Dragoon (Both Dragons)
  • Bandid Gamble = Draciel (Both Black Turtles)

Annd now we wait for Driger... Hah.
On that matter, I wonder if and when Zero-G comes to a climax, we get a much more effective version of 4D concept bases (speaking gimmicks only). Or bottoms at least. They need to expand in a more frequent, but secondary, way.
(Sep. 24, 2012  7:29 PM)Tris Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2012  8:17 AM)R3DX Wrote: I'm sure someone has said a few of these but here is my list, the old beys(plastics) revamped into the zero-g bey format, a zero-g bey with rubber fused into the metal wheel, a zero-g chrome wheel that can both right and left spin, a stadium that the walls had a bit of rubber so beys bounce off the walls, a tip that has the grooves of R2F but a spike (made of rubber), cs with a metal spike and a track that has the shape of s130 but goes out to the size of bd145

In fact, they had already recreated a few of the Holy Beasts (Dragoon, Dranzer, etc) into the Zero-G format...
  • Thief Phoenic - Dranzer (Both Phoenix')
  • Dragooon = Dragoon (Both Dragons)
  • Bandid Gamble = Draciel (Both Black Turtles)

Annd now we wait for Driger... Hah.

No I mean remaking beys like Driger MS and Trypio but remade into the zero-g format. For example having the crystal wheel being put on the top and it having a large ring like Trypio had, because it would be able to avoid stadium out a lot easier. Not just the renames, but remaking the parts into the new style so they are use able in todays meta game for the metal system
I want to see more 4d bottoms.
i think it would be cool if there was a track or tip that would spin in the opposite direction so it would make a right spin beyblade with a f series tip spin in a clockwise direction around the stadium like l drago (sorta like f230)

although this seems really well almost impossible to make something that does something like that in a small part however they made b:d witha bearing
(Aug. 25, 2012  4:35 PM)BeyPhilosopher Wrote: Haven't been here in a while so forgive me if this has been said or isn't plausible,

but, yeah, with the rise and advent of nanotechnology, tablet computers, and controllers like the Wii U that can be used in many crazy ways like a gyroscope, NFC, being able to "slide" one thing on the touchscreen, and the TV responds, etc. etc., I'm thinking not to far in the future, (like, within the next 5-10 years) maybe we'll be able to incorporate a special "chip" in beyblades that will allow a special launcher for example to control/manipulate where it moves, certain movements, and attack modes. Again, if possible, that could be a major innovation/revolution.

That t'would be epic! I bet it would get more buyers since it would be sooo awesome. It would probably cost a lot of money though.
Another thing that could go with the idea of yours is if the control pannel thingy launched the bey as well, and if this idea were to happen, then the bey would probably have to charge, so it would be cool if the control thingy charged it as well.

Can someone send this idea to Hasbro, TT, and SonoKong please? Tongue_out_wink
May sound expensive... But bear with me... OK. Beyblades, That connect to a smart phone through bluetooth or wifi and you can control them with your voice using the speaker on the mobile device! But realistically how about beyblades wit razor sharp edges that can cut through things... NOT FOR KIDS! D:
Beyblades ARE for kids, so beyblades to dangerous for kids to play with would result in really low sales. I'd like to see one simple thing. I'd like them to make beyblades remain in contact for seconds at a time. Like in the show. Does anyone understand what I'm saying?
I would like to see, Real life Zero gravity Beybades, The G-Beys. They are a invention hasbro will come up with Its a BB-10 like stadium but closed edges tht will have metal in it, And it has something like a E shape but it would have no middel line...
╔═══ <=== Top Magnet
â•‘
║ ═══ <=== Stadium
â•‘
╚═══ <=== Bottom Magnet

If the beyblade gets it will land safely becase its will have closed edges... Its a exppensive product (50-150)
(Feb. 18, 2013  2:17 AM)Majenrok Wrote: May sound expensive... But bear with me... OK. Beyblades, That connect to a smart phone through bluetooth or wifi and you can control them with your voice using the speaker on the mobile device! But realistically how about beyblades wit razor sharp edges that can cut through things... NOT FOR KIDS! D:

Yeah... no.

Not just not for kids, not for anybody Wink
(Feb. 18, 2013  2:17 AM)Majenrok Wrote: May sound expensive... But bear with me... OK. Beyblades, That connect to a smart phone through bluetooth or wifi and you can control them with your voice using the speaker on the mobile device! But realistically how about beyblades wit razor sharp edges that can cut through things... NOT FOR KIDS! D:
Cut through things? Dangerous and I think that could break your stadium.
(Feb. 18, 2013  2:49 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
Cut through things? Dangerous and I think that could break your stadium.

It could also break your hand...

Anyways, I'd love to see revision of Plastic beys!
(Aug. 25, 2012  3:16 AM)Blada4LIFE Wrote: Maybe they could make beys that will listen to your commands like:''Speed up!'',''Go Left!'',''Go right!'',''KEEP UP WITH THE OTHER BEY!'',and''KNOCK HIM OUT LIKE A NUKE EXPLODING OUT OF WALL WITH A COW RIDING A DOG OR A CAT OR A HUMAN BEING OR A SERPENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!''(lol).But really they should make this kind of bey. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Credit to Insom for this EPIC sig.

I agree, maybe they would put something in the beyblade that makes it follow voice commands, In the Face I'd think. EX: "Barrage attack now" the bey would start attacking the other bey constantly.
(Feb. 18, 2013  2:43 AM)HDSK Wrote: I would like to see, Real life Zero gravity Beybades, The G-Beys. They are a invention hasbro will come up with Its a BB-10 like stadium but closed edges tht will have metal in it, And it has something like a E shape but it would have no middel line...
╔═══ <=== Top Magnet
â•‘
║ ═══ <=== Stadium
â•‘
╚═══ <=== Bottom Magnet

If the beyblade gets it will land safely becase its will have closed edges... Its a exppensive product (50-150)

You know, when you think about it, you can technically do this with the Magnecore series of the old gen. Someone would just have to concoct something, which I'm sure is possible.
I was thinking something as in a heavier weight for each bey (atleast 100 gms), or something like more mode changes on each bey (obviously, with technology being more advanced)