What if wheelz and blade's clash?

Poll: Who do you think would win?

Blades
60.00%
Wheelz
40.00%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
What if Beywheelz and Beyblades clashed 1 on 1? 2 on 2? Any other number with equilness from 1 side to the other? Who would win? Why? That's what this thread is about. Discution of when blades and wheels face off in an epic fight to the finish.
Is this really necessary? Random Thought thread would be more appropriate.
(Sep. 03, 2012  8:13 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Is this really necessary? Random Thought thread would be more appropriate.

I was thinking the same thing.
No need to make a whole thread for this...
Wheelz would lose? 0_o

This thread is rather pointless.

edit: beaten
if this happened in real life?beyblades would win.they spin longer,they have harder material,and beywheelz wouldn't deliver strong attacks
(Sep. 03, 2012  8:15 PM)PhantomBladerZX Wrote: if this happened in real life?beyblades would win.they spin longer,they have harder material,and beywheelz wouldn't deliver strong attacks
Unless they HIT the blade.

not only does it not need it's own thread, but it's also too dependent on the beys, plus you could just ask in the 'ask a question, get an answer #2' thread....
(Sep. 03, 2012  8:19 PM)Luck Wrote: not only does it not need it's own thread, but it's also too dependent on the beys, plus you could just ask in the 'ask a question, get an answer #2' thread....
it's not so much of a question as it was an opinion. You can post reasons why blades and why wheelz. It's all an opinion. Unless someone makes some sort of futuristic wheelz blades stadium there can never be testing.
it is not opinion . it's just like saying 'who would win me, or Hell Kid?'
Think of it this way. A wheel could run over a blade, completely ruining that blades spin. However, a blade could hit the wheelz side, depleting its spin speed.
Bey's would win. head's down.
Also I have to say, Kai-V would probably not approve of a thread like this.
(Sep. 03, 2012  8:38 PM)SoulNinja Wrote: Bey's would win. head's down.
Also I have to say, Kai-V would probably not approve of a thread like this.
oh carp. Because there is already 1 thread discussing wheelz and a bunch discussing blades?