What has happened to pokemon?

(Oct. 20, 2008  11:17 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2008  11:07 PM)B Wrote: pokemon are chained up in the creators basement! ahhhhhh

Uhm..Whut?

I don't know, but I don't see how these three posts are actually needed, so I'll make mine purposeful~

I dislike how annoying the writers for the show are. They constantly give Buizel and Piplup attention and are completely shafting Gliscor, Swinub, and Sudowoodo. I hate Sudowoodo, he can die, but Gliscor and Swinub rock, they need some attention, too.
(Oct. 21, 2008  12:33 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2008  11:07 PM)B Wrote: pokemon are chained up in the creators basement! ahhhhhh

Uhm..Whut?

I don't know, but I don't see how these three posts are actually needed, so I'll make mine purposeful~

I dislike how annoying the writers for the show are. They constantly give Buizel and Piplup attention and are completely shafting Gliscor, Swinub, and Sudowoodo. I hate Sudowoodo, he can die, but Gliscor and Swinub rock, they need some attention, too.
Buziel is cool, but they are shafting more than those. They haven't given Staravia a good show in a long while and yeah Gliscor has been riding the backburner lately too. Swinub I dunno I don't like it. They haven't given Happiny any show time either they started it out as this superpowered wonder pokemon (IT FLIPPED BROCK ON HIS BACK!) I wanna see more of it.
as a beyblade fan even i think this conversation is sort of pathetic
(Oct. 21, 2008  12:53 AM)Train Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2008  12:33 AM)Grey Wrote:

Uhm..Whut?

Buziel is cool, but they are shafting more than those. They haven't given Staravia a good show in a long while and yeah Gliscor has been riding the backburner lately too. Swinub I dunno I don't like it. They haven't given Happiny any show time either they started it out as this superpowered wonder pokemon (IT FLIPPED BROCK ON HIS BACK!) I wanna see more of it.

This is why I stick to the card-game XD I give the decks which people think are "dead" attention and make them good..the one mentioned in my signature is a good example XD
(Oct. 06, 2008  7:53 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2008  7:50 PM)Train Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2008  7:48 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2008  7:42 PM)Train Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2008  7:35 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2008  6:03 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: That character's name is Blue.

The girl is Green...
Red's rival is Blue. He's a dude.
It's in, I think book 4 or 5. Whichever one he first meets her and she nicks his badges.

http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read/...6/page.16/

Her.

and that's what I meant by viking pikachu XD
http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/read/...96/page.8/

The girl is BLUE. Pokemon Red and GREEN were the first ones to come out in Japan and Blue was the 3rd.

http://www.serebii.net/manga/characters-new/blue.shtml

http://www.serebii.net/manga/characters-new/green.shtml

Well why does it say in the actual manga I posted that she's green then?
All the books ive collected she's green, she always has been green in the ones I have.

And I know green is the first before blue to come out. but in character storyline, she is green in those comics, it even says it on her purse on the manga pictures Pinching_eyes
In the.. TRANSLATED manga pictures. I'm guessing the translators did it to make more sense with the way our games were released.

Uhm..it has green on both the japanese and English ones I've seen.

I can't be bothered argueing over something so trivial anyway.

Green is the rival. Blue is the girl. The American translation switched the names around because they released the games as Red and Blue while in Japan the games were released as Red and Green. Then a Blue version came out after.

http://serebii.net/manga/characters-new/green.shtml

http://serebii.net/manga/characters-new/blue.shtml
We're not still going on about this are we? I.do.not.care. It's a comic at the end of the day.
(Oct. 23, 2008  7:18 AM)Gekiryu Wrote: We're not still going on about this are we? I.do.not.care. It's a comic at the end of the day.

you seemed to care before you were proved wrong
I didn't really care then. So can we just drop it? It's the stupidest arguement I've seen..Ever.

I just didnt see the point in bringing it back up when we had all moved onto a different subject.
(Oct. 23, 2008  7:21 AM)Gekiryu Wrote: I didn't really care then. So can we just drop it? It's the stupidest arguement I've seen..Ever.

I don't see how it's any more trivial than anything else that goes on here, a Beyblade board. He brought it back up because he had conclusive evidence you were wrong, so accept it and stop complaining.
Meh. If I already say I don't care, I don't care. Simple As. This should've stopped at the post when I first said it as such.
(Oct. 23, 2008  7:27 AM)Gekiryu Wrote: Meh. If I already say I don't care, I don't care. Simple As. This should've stopped at the post when I first said it as such.

Nobody's forcing you to continue to respond. Smile
lmao.

Anywho, in a nutshell, Pokemon blows now. My favorite episode will always be the very first one, in which Ash wakes up in the end just in time to see Ho-Oh flying across the morning sky. I carp' loved that scene when I was a kid. Once Johto came around and Gold & Silver were introduced, I remember fighting Ho-Oh for the first time, shouting, "OH carp! IT'S THE MUTHA carp FROM EPISODE ONE!" Ah, those were the gool ol' days...
(Oct. 23, 2008  8:29 AM)AnchoredCross Wrote: lmao.

Anywho, in a nutshell, Pokemon blows now. My favorite episode will always be the very first one, in which Ash wakes up in the end just in time to see Ho-Oh flying across the morning sky. I carp' loved that scene when I was a kid. Once Johto came around and Gold & Silver were introduced, I remember fighting Ho-Oh for the first time, shouting, "OH carp! IT'S THE MUTHA carp FROM EPISODE ONE!" Ah, those were the gool ol' days...

I know what you mean XD
I loved the tin tower, the music was ace back in those days, same goes for the Unknowns. Was I the only sad 9 year old who caught all 26 of them? XD
(Oct. 23, 2008  2:26 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: Was I the only sad 9 year old who caught all 26 of them? XD

No no, I did as well =)

I like how they each had a secret message in their Pokedex descriptions.
This show's narration before the end credits are so misleading. It always says "To Be Continued...", yeah like plot threads ever actually transcend episodes in Pokemon other then the odd occasion.
(Oct. 24, 2008  3:01 PM)To Wrote: This show's narration before the end credits are so misleading. It always says "To Be Continued...", yeah like plot threads ever actually transcend episodes in Pokemon other then the odd occasion.

Most pokemon two parters are usually in some kind of tournament episodes...
(Oct. 24, 2008  3:05 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2008  3:01 PM)To Wrote: This show's narration before the end credits are so misleading. It always says "To Be Continued...", yeah like plot threads ever actually transcend episodes in Pokemon other then the odd occasion.

Most pokemon two parters are usually in some kind of tournament episodes...

Yes, but after every single episode it's "To Be Continued...", it could be an episode about how the Pokemon got lost and later found each other, yet at the end of it it'll say "To Be Continued...", yeah Ash's neverending journey will, and therefore this show, but the plot doesn't. It annoys me a lot, and always has.
Anyone know if pokemon ever going to end and stop making seasons with new girls in every season or no, I kinda getting sick of it, I mean this is like the 3rd season
3rd Season? What calendars do you use?

Pokemon has been on since like 1996 non-stop week through week(give or take a few), and it isn't going to stop until the games stop selling.
(Oct. 24, 2008  7:06 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: Anyone know if pokemon ever going to end and stop making seasons with new girls in every season or no, I kinda getting sick of it, I mean this is like the 3rd season

HAHAHAHAHA

this totally made my day
Try 11th Season, buddy. Each region doesn't constitute a season.

Besides, we've gone through 5 regions already, 6 if you count the second time through Kanto.
(Oct. 24, 2008  10:51 PM)To Wrote: 3rd Season? What calendars do you use?

Pokemon has been on since like 1996 non-stop week through week(give or take a few), and it isn't going to stop until the games stop selling.

Which will be like..never XD
i really miss season one, it was carp magical (maybe because i was 10 years old first time i saw it)

the blue game was awesome too
i wish i could find my gameboy so i could replay it
Yeah Nintendo will keep it with Pokémon 'til Apocalyse. Smile
Ash never gets older!!! XD