What happened to metal fusion dubbed episodes

What happened to the metal fusion dubbed episodes all the anime sites were showing? Everywhere
I looked there were only subbed episodes even on sites that only have dubbed anime.I read a post on this site that simply referred to the episodes as lost but did not say why,how and when they were lost.
What exactly happened to these episodes? did Netflix and Crunchy roll have something to do with it?
I just want to know why the sudden interest in an old (by this point) anime like metal fusion.
Is it really still that popular right now?

PS:I'm sorry if someone already asked this this question in another topic. I didn't feel like looking through hundred's of topics to find out and the searches I tried I did not get any topics even close to what I was looking for. If there is another topic like this one then please let me know and post a link so i can read it
@[Steeloid]
Yup, I get what you're trying to say, and once opened a topic regarding this...
You can try "Beyblade- Official" on YouTube. Grin

LINK

Edit: Try using a proxy if they're not available in your country. ;D
Also, metal fusion is on netflix
Thanks for the link I'll try it even though I usually use a different site to escape the ads.
I still want to know what happened to those episodes and when. Do remember what your topic was called?. you might have gotten a reply that will answer my question. If you did i would like to read it.
As I said above I just want to know what happened not where I can watch the episodes.
If you can't remember anything about your topic that's fine. I'm not trying to boss you or anyone else
around I'm just curious and I like the show and I did not expect anything to change
(Aug. 27, 2016  6:16 AM)Steeloid Wrote: Thanks for the link I'll try it even though I usually use a different site to escape the ads.
I still want to know what happened to those episodes and when. Do remember what your topic was called?. you might have gotten a reply that will answer my question. If you did i would like to read it.
As I said above I just want to know what happened not where I can watch the episodes.
If you can't remember anything about your topic that's fine. I'm not trying to boss you or anyone else
around I'm just curious and I like the show and I did not expect anything to change

@[Steeloid]
Nelvana and D-Rights may have removed them... Unhappy

There's nothing interesting in that topic, but here-
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...b-Episodes Grin
[quote='Steeloid' pid='1340121' dateline='1472265766']
What happened to the metal fusion dubbed episodes all the anime sites were showing? Everywhere
I looked there were only subbed episodes even on sites that only have dubbed anime.I read a post on this site that simply referred to the episodes as lost but did not say why,how and when they were lost.
What exactly happened to these episodes? did Netflix and Crunchy roll have something to do with it?
I just want to know why the sudden interest in an old (by this point) anime like metal fusion.
Is it really still that popular right now?

---

I find it strange, really : where did you find your subbed episodes, because i searched everywhere on internet and I haven't found more than the 21st episodes, and I really want to watch the whole serie, subbed, not dubbed :-( . So please help me, bro Wink .
www.watchcartoononline.com Is a site I use to watch shows although I only tried the first few episodes
to find out if they were all subbed so I don't know about episodes 21-51. just look under dubbed episodes
to find it
(Aug. 27, 2016  4:53 PM)Steeloid Wrote: www.watchcartoononline.com Is a site I use to watch shows although I only tried the first few episodes
to find out if they were all subbed so I don't know about episodes 21-51. just look under dubbed episodes
to find it

There was a confusion : I was talking about beyblade metal fusion / Metal fight : and I haven't found enough subbed episodes, unfortunately.
I've been talking about Beyblade Metal fusion this whole time, try looking for it on the site i mentioned.I tried watching episode 21 and it was there subbed like the rest.Its just under dubs because they used to have dubbed episodes
(Aug. 28, 2016  4:31 AM)Steeloid Wrote: I've been talking about Beyblade Metal fusion this whole time, try looking for it on the site i mentioned.I tried watching episode 21 and it was there subbed like the rest.Its just under dubs because they used to have dubbed episodes

Only the openings are subbed, the rest of the episodes are dubbed : do not hesitate to give me links (urlS) of some episodes if you can find some subbed : I will be very, very, very happy Grin .
Sorry I tried looking for subbed episodes but had no luck. I kept finding english dubbed metal fury episodes
where they should've been.Its interesting I thought those episodes I showed you were subbed all the way through
and yet they were not and now I have a place to watch dubbed episodes besides youtube (Beyblade-official channel only had a few episodes) ,Netflix and crunchy roll. Thanks for telling me about that I'm sure I'm not the only one who was looking for a place to watch dubbed episodes for free. so for anyone interested in watching the site is http://www.watchcartoononline.com, of course if you go searching the internet for dubbed episodes you'll probably come across these same episodes with the subbed intros.