What do you think about battling people?

I'm looking for shared experiences and opinions about playing Beyblade with friends. What do you think about participating in tournaments, and hosting them?
I love battling it is so much fun!!
Battling is amazing because every loss/win you learn something and get stronger that's my goal if I lose I want to think of what I should have done
True. Every tournament you go to, win or lose, you just get pumped up for the next one. Mark my words, I'm going to be in the rankings soon enough. Confidence is key.
(May. 04, 2021  4:02 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: I'm looking for shared experiences and opinions about playing Beyblade with friends. What do you think about participating in tournaments, and hosting them?

I can’t host tournaments, but I do want to go into one! Tournaments are fun, and they give you details about how others make a strategy! If you battle that same person, you can beat them if you didn’t the last time!
(May. 24, 2021  1:16 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  4:02 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: I'm looking for shared experiences and opinions about playing Beyblade with friends. What do you think about participating in tournaments, and hosting them?

I can’t host tournaments, but I do want to go into one! Tournaments are fun, and they give you details about how others make a strategy! If you battle that same person, you can beat them if you didn’t the last time!

Exactly. I'm going to beat everyone I lost against.
It’s exciting and kinda weird, you win and your happy but it’s just to spinning tops, you lose and you feel disappointed because someone spinning top was better than yours

Definitely host and go to tournaments its worthwhile
(May. 24, 2021  5:02 PM)Frisk291 Wrote:

Definitely host and go to tournaments its worthwhile

Oh, I know. I'm going to host really soon...
(May. 24, 2021  1:39 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(May. 24, 2021  1:16 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: I can’t host tournaments, but I do want to go into one! Tournaments are fun, and they give you details about how others make a strategy! If you battle that same person, you can beat them if you didn’t the last time!

Exactly. I'm going to beat everyone I lost against.

Mhm! I battled a lot of times with friends in Georgia, and sometimes they won, and sometimes I won!!
The first round of a tournament I am always nervous
i love battling people, its an amazing chance to make friends
Here we go. I was very nervous during my first round, but when Conce7 told me it was 5 rounds, I had some confidence. I also blame drift for my three losses.