What are the best moments of your life ?

My best moment of life is when i started to do hobbys, because when i was like 7 i never really had a hobby.
A best moment of my life... Being with my friends Grin also being more with the guy I like...
Mine would be roleplaying. Tongue_out
Beth and my roleplays are awesome. and im trying to make a fanfic of it. T-T not working out cos of Year 12. Unhappy
Oh and making funny voice clips for radio shows. HAHAH, the DandK Show.. HILARIOUS
Being at my school's 2009 boys volleyball games; it was awesome seeing our team destroying all opposition, seize a 12-0 record in our athletic league (which was really something because before that, we were a second-tier team at best), and get 2nd in 1st division NCS (Northern Coast Section).
Winning State Championship in Shot Put my Senior year in High School
Breaking School record in Discus in college.
Winning Conference Championship in Shot Put in college
My school winning the Team Championship at our Conference Meet (back-to-back years...going for 3 this year)
Hanging with friends doing our hobbies (TCGs, Beyblades, etc.)

A lot of my best moments are Track and Field related
If all this carp is the best moments of your lives then you guys really need to get out more often. Serious
(Jul. 11, 2009  3:13 PM)Mankster Wrote: Beating Cancer, not once but twice. Smile

Now that's a good moment. Smile
Carpe diem people!

I shouldn't be talking though. I can't really recall something HUGE in my life. I just enjoy the simple things in life really.
(Jul. 11, 2009  11:15 AM)cutewolfsam Wrote: My best moment of life is when i started to do hobbys, because when i was like 7 i never really had a hobby.

haha it may be lame but i agree with this

i don't know how people manage without hobbies
Being with my girlfriend, playing w40k tabletop and spending time with my family (i don't live with my mom and dad anymore, so )
Going to Disney World (orlando) for 3 days with school. It costed $479.00 but it was a really great time
best moments in life
roleplaying, being with friends/family, graduating high school, coming across WBO, and meeting a lot of good friends online, and irl x3
Serious answers, being with everyone in WBO and being with almost everyone in family.
Meeting my Dad for the first time when I was 9.
Probably the sydney olympic games in 2000, first day in pre school, first day at 'big' school, punching this guy in the face, bleeding from my head, singing in the Sydney opera house, Singing in School spec, being in the newspaper, getting minor abs, first beyblade, jumping off the roof of my house, telling a random guy on the train who was loud to shut up(when I was like a kid), wrestling this stranger on the train because he was trying to steal the thing I was carrying, laughing with friends, playing knock and run with friends and many more.

Hopefully egging a house.
(Jul. 11, 2009  3:10 PM)Roan Wrote: If all this carp is the best moments of your lives then you guys really need to get out more often. Serious

It's funny because I rarely go out .
(Jul. 12, 2009  9:33 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Finally telling Brad how I felt.

Oh my god... that is so sweet Cute I think Im gonna cry...
(Jul. 12, 2009  9:33 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Finally telling Brad how I felt.

Cute
he thought i hated him at the time lmao
Going Disney World for 2 weeks
Going Anfield
Joining WBO Grin
Finding out beyblades were coming back as MFB/BMF
Going to tournaments haha Tongue_out
my avatar (best day of my life (may 2 this year), for various reasons not only because barca beat real 2-6 away)