What are some themes of Beyblade Burst?

Could someone tell me if their are themes to any characters or dynamics. Like how Rashad are represents an evil that is disguised as good and how Bell represents as good that is disguised as evil. Character parallels like those.
(May. 11, 2022  11:44 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Could someone tell me if their are themes to any characters or dynamics. Like how Rashad are represents an evil that is disguised as good and how Bell represents as good that is disguised as evil. Character parallels like those.

Ehhhh Rashad isn’t really evil tho, at least in the anime. He is in the manga, but Bell’s also a massive jerk in the manga so yeah.
I haven't watched subbed, but in the dub Bell is just grotesquely obnoxious. As far as other characters, most just seem to follow the usual anime roles. For example, Vault is the happy go lucky super powerful guy like Goku, Shu is the friend who rides the line between good and bad, Xander is the big musclebound teddy bear, etc.
(May. 27, 2022  2:02 AM)MasterofDerp Wrote:
(May. 11, 2022  11:44 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Could someone tell me if their are themes to any characters or dynamics. Like how Rashad are represents an evil that is disguised as good and how Bell represents as good that is disguised as evil. Character parallels like those.

Ehhhh Rashad isn’t really evil tho, at least in the anime. He is in the manga, but Bell’s also a massive jerk in the manga so yeah.

What about Phi and Aiger and the theme of Light and Dark. Good vs Evil.
I'm sure someone said Cho-Z is essentially recovering from failure.