What are midfake Beys?

I’ve been hearing about midfake beys recently what are they?
(Oct. 26, 2020  6:44 AM)Savage_shiro Wrote: I’ve been hearing about midfake beys recently what are they?

I believe they are beys that have TT boxes but contain fakes?
(Oct. 27, 2020  1:54 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2020  6:44 AM)Savage_shiro Wrote: I’ve been hearing about midfake beys recently what are they?

on terms of burst or mfb?
(Oct. 27, 2020  1:54 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Wait seriously?

(Oct. 27, 2020  10:08 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  1:54 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I believe they are beys that have TT boxes but contain fakes?

on terms of burst or mfb?

Mfb but what are burst midfakes?
(Oct. 28, 2020  12:03 AM)Savage_shiro Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2020  1:54 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I believe they are beys that have TT boxes but contain fakes?

Wait seriously?

(Oct. 27, 2020  10:08 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: on terms of burst or mfb?

Idk, I was just wondering what you meant.
(Oct. 28, 2020  12:03 AM)Savage_shiro Wrote:

Wait seriously?

(Oct. 27, 2020  10:08 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: on terms of burst or mfb?

Yes, I believe there was a thread about AO138’s or something about that. Fakes brand their things to be like TT to sell them for the price of one, but they don’t get copyrighted since TT doesn’t care
(Oct. 28, 2020  1:16 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  12:03 AM)Savage_shiro Wrote: Wait seriously?

Yes, I believe there was a thread about AO138’s or something about that. Fakes brand their things to be like TT to sell them for the price of one, but they don’t get copyrighted since TT doesn’t care
Nahhhh fr? Have you got a link for that thread?
I've read that midfakes are fakes that aren't made of poisonous metals
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:13 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: I've read that midfakes are fakes that aren't made of poisonous metals

It’s possible.

I did some more digging on the WBO and found this reddit article that should help you. https://www.reddit.com/r/Beyblade/commen...sgotw_and/
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:15 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:13 AM)Ali Baba Wrote: I've read that midfakes are fakes that aren't made of poisonous metals

It’s possible.

I did some more digging on the WBO and found this reddit article that should help you. https://www.reddit.com/r/Beyblade/commen...sgotw_and/

Damn thanks, I’m hoping the meteo I ordered isn’t a mid fake
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:32 AM)Savage_shiro Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:15 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s possible.

Damn thanks, I’m hoping the meteo I ordered isn’t a mid fake

As of now no meteo has rubber.
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:32 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:32 AM)Savage_shiro Wrote: Damn thanks, I’m hoping the meteo I ordered isn’t a mid fake

(Oct. 28, 2020  2:32 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:32 AM)Savage_shiro Wrote: Damn thanks, I’m hoping the meteo I ordered isn’t a mid fake

This is... misleading, and I don't understand quite what you're saying? Stock Meteo L-Drago as most people know it 100% has rubber, but it's what is officially called "Absorb Mode". The Assault and Rush versions of L-Drago II (still technically Meteo L-Drago, mind you) do not have rubber at all, with modified L-Drago II wheels that look different from the original but still only work on Meteo.

tl;dr If you get a generic Meteo L-Drago and it lacks rubber, it's fake. If it's the Absorb or Rush version, it shouldn't have rubber to begin with.
(Oct. 28, 2020  9:29 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2020  2:32 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: As of now no meteo has rubber.

This is... misleading, and I don't understand quite what you're saying? Stock Meteo L-Drago as most people know it 100% has rubber, but it's what is officially called "Absorb Mode". The Assault and Rush versions of L-Drago II (still technically Meteo L-Drago, mind you) do not have rubber at all, with modified L-Drago II wheels that look different from the original but still only work on Meteo.

tl;dr If you get a generic Meteo L-Drago and it lacks rubber, it's fake. If it's the Absorb or Rush version, it shouldn't have rubber to begin with.

I assumed he was talking about having concerns over getting a fake meteo.