What Sections Do You Use?

Personally I use the Introduce yourself topic to welcome about 50% of the members

Beyblade General I read most of that.

I almost never read Beyblade Customizations (because Im too lazy) except I read the Competitive Combos topic to check for updates

Dont really use Beyblade marketplace except i read the Recent Purchases Thread.

Almost never read beywiki

I read most of whats in the General Discussion and some media.

Dont really use the other two that are there.

how about you
I check everything daily except the Introduce Yourself forum, which I check weekly, and the Beyblade Anime and Manga section, which I check occasionally.
Hm...
I check the Beyblade General section the most, and the second would be General discussion. Everything else I still use, but not as much as these two. The only ones I rarely use are Official Events, WBO General, and the Beyblade Anime and Manga.
(Aug. 02, 2010  4:22 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I check everything daily except the Introduce Yourself forum, which I check weekly, and the Beyblade Anime and Manga section, which I check occasionally.

Stop being just like me!!!! Pinching_eyes
I check

Beyblade general
Off Topic general discussion
WBO general [occasionally]
Introduce yourself [occasionally]
Beyblade customizations
bey marketplace
The beywiki project [occasionally]
Official Events
(Aug. 02, 2010  5:45 AM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2010  4:22 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I check everything daily except the Introduce Yourself forum, which I check weekly, and the Beyblade Anime and Manga section, which I check occasionally.

Stop being just like me!!!! Pinching_eyes

OMG ARE YOU CLIMAX?!
Diamond and I split into two separate entities. The incessant name changes were indicative of the dominant personalty at that point in time.

Diamond >> Andrew + Andrew <<Climax

Like most people, I spend most of my time on the Beyblade discussion threads.
Everything, I am an administrator hah.
(Aug. 02, 2010  6:11 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Diamond and I split into two separate entities. The incessant name changes were indicative of the dominant personalty at that point in time.

Diamond >> Andrew + Andrew <<Climax
Hah, so I'm Andrew now?

I think I should seriously consider changing my avatar to something like this:
[Image: andrewscopy.jpg]

Anyway, I spend most of my time in the Beyblade Discussion Forums.
I tend to hang around General Discussion. I'm not able to keep up with all the releases. I may pick up some Hasbro stuff sometime soon. I wanna see if the Hasbro Grip stacks up to the TT.
(Aug. 02, 2010  1:26 PM)Diamond Wrote: I think I should seriously consider changing my avatar to something like this:
[Image: andrewscopy.jpg]

asdashfahsf please do this [totally awesome]
I honestly only ever read the General, Media and Video Games sections.

It's been that way for me for about a year or longer now.
[quote='Jsc' pid='316849' dateline='1280719096']
Personally I use the Introduce yourself topic to welcome about 50% of the members

Beyblade General I read most of that.

I almost never read Beyblade Customizations (because Im too lazy) except I read the Competitive Combos topic to check for updates

Dont really use Beyblade marketplace except i read the Recent Purchases Thread.

Almost never read beywiki

I read most of whats in the General Discussion and some media.

Dont really use the other two that are there.

how about you
[/quote i read almost the same things as you but i read all the off topic fourms
Video Games, Media, and this forum are where the bulk of my time is spent. I do occasionally wander off and lurk in the Beyblade General forum.