What Is Your Favroite Region In All Pokemon Games

Mine is defiantly hoenn it would be awesome if they made a remake of r/s/e
Definatly the Kanto region.....the original 150 pokemon are the best!
(Aug. 28, 2010  8:05 PM)castleoblivion Wrote: Definatly the Kanto region.....the original 150 pokemon are the best!

i disagree i like hoen the actual best but sinnoh ruin everything lame
Jhoto, My fav because it started my pokemon obsession.
sinnoh region is the best cuz it has alot of cool pokemon
Sinnoh for me because Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald was the versions that got me started on taking pokemon seriously.
I always have trouble between Kanto and Johto. I'll say Johto. Hoenn had too much water.
Isshu, because it is very urban and more futristic. My runner-up is hoen cause I just loved the water routes and dive.
Johto all the way.
Everything after that was pretty lame Unhappy
Hoenn, because it's the only region with Grovyle and Rayquaza, my two favorite pokemon. Kanto comes in close second, because Charizard is next on the list.
My favourite Pokemon region is Hoenn because Blaziken is my favourite pokemon and was my first pokemon that I got to lvl 100 and I did not use any rare candies on my blaziken. I also liked the new stuff in the Hoenn region.
sinnoh because thats the one my whole neighborhood played the most and were obsessed with
Johto's the best Grin
(Aug. 28, 2010  8:05 PM)castleoblivion Wrote: Definatly the Kanto region.....the original 150 pokemon are the best!

151 :V
Definitely Hoenn I always liked it the most kanto and jhoto close 2nd and 3rd although i wasn't a big fan of Shinnoh and so far i don't like Isshu too much
Yeah I like Hoenn the best.
The serious but not ridiculous apocolypticy plot.
The environment, the sprites, the colors, the pokemon, the Gym Leaders/E4.
I think it was the pinnacle of pokemon, though MANY disagree.
I'd have to say Kanto. But Orre is close (surprised?). Emerald was the game that truly hooked me, but Pokemon Yellow-Pikachu Edition was my first ever Pokemon game.
(Sep. 01, 2010  2:11 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Yeah I like Hoenn the best.
The serious but not ridiculous apocolypticy plot.
The environment, the sprites, the colors, the pokemon, the Gym Leaders/E4.
I think it was the pinnacle of pokemon, though MANY disagree.

You said it all ha
I would say Hoenn because Emerald started my adventures.
i'd have to say Shinnoh. <i think thats how its spelled..> specially in Platinum when they like, redid the whole game. but they say that now the Ishu<or whatever this new place is called> can actually have seasons and have pokemon change colors and stuff with the seasons, and that sounds amazing.
SINNOH cause you can go underground!
Johto. I don't know why though. I think it's because Gold/Silver were the best games ever. :o
Hoenn will always be the best. I've played Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald so many times before. I hope they make a remake of one of these. Pokemon just makes weird monsters now... I miss the oldies...
i liked sinnoh the most but isshu is when pokemon started being weird for me