What Is The Best Attack Tip?

What Is The Most Agressive Attack Tip Cause I Have L Drago Tip It Sucks And I Have Pegasus Tip And It Sucks I Wanted To Know What Is The Most Agressive Tip?
the pegasis tip is rf and it is the most aggressive, you likely aren't using a good combo or your launch power isn't powerful enough to make it effective
Uhm, you could have looked at Beywiki's Storm Pegasis 105RF article instead of starting a new thread. Also, this part of the WBO is for the WBO itself, and not the hobby. R^2F is even more aggressive, and LRF will be more aggressive, but for left-spin combos, to be completely honest.

WF and XF have their uses in Attack vs. Attack, too.
(Nov. 23, 2010  12:19 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Uhm, you could have looked at Beywiki's Storm Pegasis 105RF article instead of starting a new thread. Also, this part of the WBO is for the WBO itself, and not the hobby. R^2F is even more aggressive, and LRF will be more aggressive, but for left-spin combos, to be completely honest.

WF and XF have their uses in Attack vs. Attack, too.

what LRF? RF in left spin rotation, r2f is left spin roation or lf in left spin rotation?
Edit: nvm i think you mean the sonokong rubber flat mold. right?