What Does Google Images Say About You?

it shows adult stuff i should of never seen Supaburn
It shows loads of images I've seen on here, Beyblades, My old Avatar, Pokemon, Power Rangers???, Coat Sharp, Bakugan????, Meteo L - drago, It's very Random.
Im pretty sure you guys could guess what mine come up as.Uncertain
(Feb. 09, 2011  7:11 PM)dman12 Wrote: it shows adult stuff i should of never seen Supaburn

I saw SpongeBob and a old shirtless guy taking a pic of himself...
Sony's X10 MOBILE
BMW X1
I got Beverly Hills.
Putting ReallyRandomTJ into Google images came up with most of my art i put on WBO or Deviantart. No surprise there... also my WBO signature and Display picture. Also saw one of my friends no wonder she keeps on saying people stole her art on facebook x_x
Lol, I found my avatar.
And next to it is some weird shirtless kid...
No, really.
http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&sourc...i=&aql=&oq=
my search is sorta strange the only two
things that refer to me in that search of a few
beyblade pics and a pokemon picture other than
that is was just people and stuff
I searched my name on Google Images and I found some EK Clips,a woman making out with a man and an Indian lady...that's unexpecting.
Almost everyone's signature. And some screenshots of my YouTube vids.

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&q=Bey...24&bih=649
I saw Kai-V's, but not mine Unhappy
I got the Apple logo, my avatar, and bunch of random other stuff.
I searched myself again yesterday. I found my Signature and Avatar. I also found some of my Avatar's from a few other site's too. Look's like Google is stalking me... Lol. XD
Mine pulled up pictures of dusk. aaaaaaaand, more pictures of dusk.
I searched again.... and I found the same things, my old avatar was replaced with my new one, and my sig did not show up.
It shows my Sims 3 account and my alaplaya account.
I got Hibari Kyoya and his weapons that he use on the anime and one picture of Flame Libra.
I saw Noodle Soup. Yay, just what I wanted Grin
When I search up my REAL name its got my facebook pic.
When I search up Bakers Dozen its show cookies.
When I search up EarthEpicRyan(My old user name) It shows my old Avatars and sigs and my old Bakers Dozen Sig along with Cyber Pegasis 98's, Phoenisian's and Kaikeapona's sig as well.
When I search "Mr. N" I get family photos, kissing couples, some potatoes, chipmunks, Santa Claus, a shirtless guy, soccer games, Hello Kitty, people in boats, a guy that looks like the recolor of Poison Serpent's Bit Beast, rubber duckies, a gorilla, an apple, a watch, gorilla Santa Claus, a remote car, World History book, a pile of cash, a guy with purple things, a baby, 3 doggies, a car that looks like it's made of Cheerios, guy with a drum-harp fusion thingy, hurricane maps, a book called "Mr. Bungle Melt Banana", 4 planes, cows, guy surfing, half-eaten cupcakes, Monopoly guy, and a puppie climbing a fence.

Then I searched "World Beyblade Organization Mr. N" and got a Tootsie Roll. Joy.
Here are my Results