What Do You Guys Like Collecting?

I like collecting cute hoodies.

Have about 7 of them, too broke to get many very quickly.
I've recently gotten back into Naruto and i've even collected a lot of the high quality figures

current ones i own are Naruto (Sage Mode), Hinata (Shippudden), Sasuke (Curse Mark Lvl.2) and Kakashi with a Lightning Blade. gonna try and get others like Pain (Deva Path), Orochimaru and Itachi, etc
(Oct. 07, 2021  8:40 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I've recently gotten back into Naruto and i've even collected a lot of the high quality figures

current ones i own are Naruto (Sage Mode), Hinata (Shippudden), Sasuke (Curse Mark Lvl.2) and Kakashi with a Lightning Blade. gonna try and get others like Pain (Deva Path), Orochimaru and Itachi, etc

I've tried to get into collecting those sorts of anime figures, but they're just too expensive Unhappy
I like collecting mini games ex: Battle Worlds, Mcardmals, Bakugon
Coins, rocks, baseball cards (Ken Griffey, Jr., mostly), CDs, Vinyl, movies (any format but specifically digital as I store them on my server), stereo equipment, pens, Lego, single malt scotches
I collect Among us waterbottle stickers
I have apparently started collecting Ghostface masks now.. honestly, i have too many to count now.
(Aug. 05, 2019  6:54 PM)BurningSands Wrote: Hey there! Im guessing most of us have something (besides Beyblade) we like to collect! Whether its a huge collection of books, figurines, old food, etc., collecting is pretty fun. We do it for world records, to sell them later on, etc. 

I enjoy collecting old figurines and anything with doll hair on it. I mainly create “customs” out of these old figures, and recreate them into something worth keeping and looking at. Recreating them usually involves paint, scissors, sharpies, cleaning kits, and more. I just like doing arts and crafts on them

Do you guys have anything you like collecting? It could be anything, weird or normal. Dont say Beyblades because this thread is about things outside/not Beyblade Smile

Yes! We really like to collect! I collect books and it's so cool.
my collection is of beyblades mostly rare ones new ones old ones
I love collecting vinyl records and CDs. I am a fan of owning music in physical, tangible form Wink
I collect old quarters and magic the gathering cards.
looking at all my beys when I should be resting lllOoollzxsdxd
Ballpoint pens. I already have around 200 of them.