What Can I Do To Make This Combo Better (DEF)

Poll: Is It Good?

Good
0%
Average
50.00%
Terrible
50.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Face-Bull
Clear Wheel - Bull
Metal Wheel - Rock
Track - H145
Bottom - WB

Well? What Should I Change To Get Better Defense? Confused
Pls Dont Forget to answer the poll.
Actually, you should list all the parts in ''Build me a combo'' thread, then we 'll try to help you to make a good combo.
Rock and H145 have terrible recoil...
(Jul. 02, 2010  11:48 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Actually, you should list all the parts in ''Build me a combo'' thread, then we 'll try to help you to make a good combo.
Rock and H145 have terrible recoil...

well, beyblade metal fusion havnt been released in finland yet Confused
so, im just preparing ym shopping list... Tongue_out actuelly i dont know why im preparing my shopping list since im getting all... XDDD

so, actuelly im preparing my combos... :3 i wanna own ppl & new comers when thier still newby... X'D then, ill ask them to join me on WBO, and share what info we get from each other...

PS. : getting all BMF beys that comes with out a game accept the nintendo wii game... x3
so... kinda got a wide virietty of parts... Eee im obsessed... (WITH BEYBLADES)
Waiting for hasbro isn't really a smart move. Buy a sonOkong Earth virgo off ebay and then when Hasbro beys come out buy a leone for WB and a Dark Bull for Bull and make Earth Bull GB145WB. If you insist on getting hasbro then Buy these:

Rock leone145Wb
Dark bullH145SD
Rock Aries ED145B

And make this:
Rock Bull ED145WB. That's the best defence combo that can be made with the blade hasbro has release in their first wave.
(Jul. 02, 2010  12:29 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Waiting for hasbro isn't really a smart move. Buy a sonOkong Earth virgo off ebay and then when Hasbro beys come out buy a leone for WB and a Dark Bull for Bull and make Earth Bull GB145WB. If you insist on getting hasbro then Buy these:

Rock leone145Wb
Dark bullH145SD
Rock Aries ED145B

And make this:
Rock Bull ED145WB. That's the best defence combo that can be made with the blade hasbro has release in their first wave.

BAD NEWS: im 14 and i dotn have a paypal account, and my mother dosnt like me buying stuff thats not STUDY related Confused so, i can only buy it with th pocket money i have (around 650€), that i saved up... (From my allowence)... so i ahve no choise but to wait...
Your mum doesn't like you buying them despite the fact that you have 650 Euros saved up? Unlucky man. Oh well that's enough to buy everything hasbro will release in the first wave.
Use the Purchase Consultation topic, or the Build me a combo! thread.