What Are You Listening To Right Now?

I'm back to reclaim this thread as my own.

The Smashing Pumpkins - Silverfuck
The Smashing Pumpkins - Tarantula

The solo(s) in this song carp rock. I also love the two crazy tempo shifts towards the end. <3
The Hose of Cards performance Radiohead did for late night with Conan.

Recycle your shopping bags, Conan.

haha

http://www.greenplastic.com/
Nine Inch Nails' free album

well at least it's free..
Fairy Fore - Vivid
The ringtone on my new smartphone. Tongue_out
Radiohead- Go Slowly

big radiohead mood as of late
Weird Al - White & Nerdy

Just because. XD
The Smashing Pumpkins - Bleeding the Orchid
Gackt- ~freesia op.2~
The Smashing Pumpkins - United States

I hope they do more experimental/ambient stuff like this on future releases. This song rocks.
Arctic Monkeys- Temptation Greets You Like Your Naughty Friend
The Smashing Pumpkins - Stellar

I don't really understand all the hating on "Zeitgeist". Sure it isn't the best they've ever done but I think its a really strong release, particularly the re-release with the three bonus tracks.
Gackt - death wish
The Smashing Pumpkins - Landslide (Fleetwood Mac cover)

This is my mom's favorite song by Fleetwood Mac and I think the SP cover is awesome. Grin
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah- Goodbye to Mother and the Cove
Roan Wrote:I don't really understand all the hating on "Zeitgeist". Sure it isn't the best they've ever done but I think its a really strong release, particularly the re-release with the three bonus tracks.

Agreed. It's not their best CD, but dammit, I still like it anyways. Doomsday Clock will always remain one of my favorite Pumpkins tracks anyways.

Smashing Pumpkins - Jellybelly
Mr. Toto Wrote:
Roan Wrote:I don't really understand all the hating on "Zeitgeist". Sure it isn't the best they've ever done but I think its a really strong release, particularly the re-release with the three bonus tracks.

Agreed. It's not their best CD, but dammit, I still like it anyways. Doomsday Clock will always remain one of my favorite Pumpkins tracks anyways.

Smashing Pumpkins - Jellybelly

Yes. Doomsday Clock is awesome.

So is That's the Way and Tarantula. I realllly like Tarantula. So...

The Smashing Pumpkins - Tarantula Grin
Radiohead- Where I End and You Begin(The Sky is Falling In)