What’s more likely to be the best balance BEYBLADE disc?

So far I am convinced that Blitz is the best one that I know but I’m not too sure. If you have any suggestions please let me know. In the comments down below.
|
|
|
|

It is probably blitz because it came out in rise and they started making chassis instead of discs in surge and rise is the last one since they stopped making them so it’s probably blitz
Any suggestions?

True yeah it’s quite good

Thanks for responding

Wheel is actually probably better? Maybe 🤔...
(Feb. 14, 2021  2:41 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: So far I am convinced that Blitz is the best one that I know but I’m not too sure. If you have any suggestions please let me know. In the comments down below.
|
|
|
|

It is probably blitz because it came out in rise and they started making chassis instead of discs in surge and rise is the last one since they stopped making them so it’s probably blitz

Disks aren’t used often due to the Chassis system right now, but the best disk in the game at the moment is Wheel. Heaviest disk, and has great weight distribution.
(Feb. 14, 2021  4:14 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2021  2:41 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: So far I am convinced that Blitz is the best one that I know but I’m not too sure. If you have any suggestions please let me know. In the comments down below.
|
|
|
|

Disks aren’t used often due to the Chassis system right now, but the best disk in the game at the moment is Wheel. Heaviest disk, and has great weight distribution.

Thanks I guess. Nice help. 😃