[West Berlin, New Jersey] All Things Fun Organized Play Thread

Time: 11am NO LATER THAN NOON
Date: Sunday, May 15th, 2011
Fee: $5 store fee - all proceeds result in store credit for prize
Format: Double Elimination

This will be monthly. I just have to clear it with the store before throwing it into proposals.

Attendees:
Deikailo
The LVJ
IKMV
ArmorD-00taku
Bladersnowkid
Burn Leon
kerion
King Of Blades

Total: 8
can;t go to this one way too far almost 2 hour drive and i live in West New York
Although it's in new jersey, this tournament is probably easiest for philadelphia and maryland bladers
sounds like a good idea im in
Updated the list a little bit and just bumping this thread in general.
I will defintely be attending! This will be another great place other than Kings Games to win prizes, beypoints and have FUN! This could even bring more people into the game!
Not only that, I like the idea that the website will put us on the featured part on their banner. It's closer to Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Jersey. New York is great, but this leaves options open for a new type of metagame for the North East.
I will come with Bluezee. Travelling for battles was our dream since we were like 6 or 7. I will definitely come to compete and have fun!
(Mar. 12, 2011  5:11 PM)Spin-Sonic Wrote: I will come with Bluezee. Travelling for battles was our dream since we were like 6 or 7. I will definitely come to compete and have fun!

Agreed. We sure did a lot of training for all of this. Now it's time to show the results.
(Mar. 12, 2011  5:10 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Not only that, I like the idea that the website will put us on the featured part on their banner. It's closer to Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Jersey. New York is great, but this leaves options open for a new type of metagame for the North East.

This is defintely right. I will say that in NJ, we tend to use balance and attackers more than anything. I'm the main attack blader for the most part but everyone knows how to work them.
You've been using a lot of stamina lately. I'm going to love seeing you go back to attack blades.
(Mar. 12, 2011  5:15 PM)Deikailo Wrote: You've been using a lot of stamina lately. I'm going to love seeing you go back to attack blades.

Yeah. I have been testing with a lot of stamina lately to see if I can use them as attackers with more stamina since I dont have Metal Flat yet. Also, I wanted to wait for the right attack wheel to appear and now I have one so I can guarantee that you will be able to see me in action with attackers again.
(Mar. 12, 2011  5:15 PM)Deikailo Wrote: You've been using a lot of stamina lately. I'm going to love seeing you go back to attack blades.

I just told him about this lol. He has been using attackers in practice but I told him that it was quite odd to see him using stamina since thats his least favorite type and style of play.
I'm going to see if I can come, it's about two hours from where I live. Put me on the list for now, I'll call my grandpa to see if he can take me and let you know ASAP if he can't.
atlantic city afterwards!! :p

i'm like 75% chance of attending.
(Mar. 12, 2011  8:36 PM)Otsu Wrote: atlantic city afterwards!! :p
I am totally down for this notion! ;D
il be attending it seems this will be another great tourny for jersey
Another? This will be the first in years.
This is too far for me. But if there are some in the summer ill make the trip
Where do you live? We're invading by car.
Is this by South Jersey or something? I don't think I've ever been to West Berlin before. And is there a viewing fee for this one, too?
hey waht big town is west berlin near i live in nj and have never heard of it
i will most likely be able to go it just depends on the date and time. one more thing can anyone help me get over 50 subscribers to my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/MFDranzer if i get up to 50 i will be holding a give away.
now that i saw the day i cant go if it was on a Saturday i could attend.
Pinching_eyes its farther than going to ny lmao
nice picture
(Mar. 13, 2011  4:46 AM)maroyasha Wrote: hey waht big town is west berlin near i live in nj and have never heard of it

want to be friends