[West Berlin, New Jersey] All Things Fun Organized Play Thread

(Mar. 13, 2011  1:46 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Is this by South Jersey or something? I don't think I've ever been to West Berlin before. And is there a viewing fee for this one, too?
Yes, it's in South Jersey.

I'm not sure about the spectator fee, but for now I'm going to say no.
(Mar. 13, 2011  4:46 AM)maroyasha Wrote: hey waht big town is west berlin near i live in nj and have never heard of it
Philly lol.
hey can i play i live 5 mins. from there
Yes, do you have a way of getting to the tournament? Are your parents okay with taking you and letting you go?
like hey i wanna play. i live 13 mins. from there
yeah i have a ride. i can car pull with Brun Leon
You know Burn Leon? And your folks said yes?
so is beystratigist pooling?
hey i live around the corner from there ( no around the corner for real but in walking distance ) can i play
Put me on the list. Its so close to ac, might as well go. :p
(Mar. 14, 2011  12:50 AM)King of Blades Wrote: hey i live around the corner from there ( no around the corner for real but in walking distance ) can i play
Yes, did your parents say okay to your going on the day listed?
yeah, they said yeah. it is worth doing dishes for 3 weeks.
is this far from brooklyn
like a two or three hour drive.
nah,my mom dosent like long drives,nor my dad,count me out
cant wait for this tournament. me and my friends Burn Leon and Kerion are gonna blade it up.
Awesome! If you know any other bladers in your school, you should definitely tell them about it Grin

We have the current champion of Brooklyn, New York (Bluezee) coming so you definitely have some competition!
hey we can bring freinds right tat dont have accounts because i want to bring a freind if i come or two freinds dont know
Yes, we will create accounts for them once they get there.
dude if i can come i wanna be the carp out of Bluezee. i might have never defeated or played him because i have nvr been to a tourny but if i do come. Im comin for you Bluezee
Well get back to us... this should be interesting Wink
(Mar. 14, 2011  9:53 PM)maroyasha Wrote: hey we can bring freinds right tat dont have accounts because i want to bring a freind if i come or two freinds dont know

Just make sure not to bring banned members ...
Round Robin (Turns to block round robin at 16+ players)

How do they work
(Mar. 15, 2011  1:13 AM)Leone 081398 Wrote: Round Robin (Turns to block round robin at 16+ players)

How do they work
You will be in a group of 4 to 6 beyblades where you have to face them all. The one with the most wins out of your group advances.