Wendell and Vinnie

This thread is to talk about the new Nick show: Wendell and Vinnie.
I personally don't like this show. I'm highly disappointed in Jerry Trainer. It's a horrible mix of Nick and Nick@Nite. They say all these innappropriate words to be a Nick show. In the recent one, when Vinnie embarresses Wendell by going berzerk and turning into a YouTube sensation, Wendell says: "Damn straight!" I was like "WHAT!" And it makes it even worse that it's connected to Wendell from Shake It Up. I was so excited to watch it, now I can't stand it. It does have its funny moments, but still.
I like it. I like how it's a mix of nick@nite, and since Jerry Trainer is one of my favorite nickelodeon actors, I had high hopes for it. It's nowhere near as good as Drake And Josh but it isn't bad either. The comedy is better than most nick shows, and it's pretty entertaining. I don't really like Shake it up so I didn't really know what to expect from Wendell, but Wendell and Vinnie is pretty good so far. I've watched all the episodes on Hulu plus, which I think is all of them so far, and they're good. The show could use improvement though, I don't mind the somewhat 'bad' language, but it doesn't really add anything to the show.