Well, hey.

Sup guys. I'm Eesti, and you can call me Eesti...

Believe it or not, I've heard a lot about you all from my good friend Rocky; this forum sounds like a great place, and therefore I am here to grace you with my not-very-awesome presence. I totally just didn't cave to Rocky's demands. Nope, not me.

I live in London and I'm exceptionally interested in video games, politics, history, music, anime and manga. So basically, I'm a massive nerd, to put it simply.

Nice to meet you all.
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Welcome, you are among friends. Hope you enjoy your stay and learn a lot. I am sure Rocky has briefed you on Metal Fight Beyblade, but if you have any questions feel free to ask. I am sure almost all members would be willing to help.
(Mar. 23, 2009  3:51 PM)Khel Wrote: I am sure Rocky has briefed you on Metal Fight Beyblade

Ahahaha. I think we've chatted more about the people than the beyblades. Or at least Eesti blocks out when I fan spazz about beyblades. Oh dear. At least this should be amusing if you ever come online. Pinching_eyes
(Mar. 23, 2009  4:53 PM)Rocky Wrote: Ahahaha. I think we've chatted more about the people than the beyblades. Or at least Eesti blocks out when I fan spazz about beyblades. Oh dear. At least this should be amusing if you ever come online. Pinching_eyes

I don't completely block out |D I'm here to talk you out of spending your life savings on Beyblades and ending up living on the streets. And yes. The people ahahaha. I KNOW YOU ALL BY NAME. AND YOUR HOME ADDRESSES. BEWARE.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone.
A little late but, Welcome. Grin
Welcome dood.
Welcome to the community Eesti. Smile
Welcome to the WBO! Smile
Welcome
Welcome dude =D
Welcome to the WBO! Hope you find the great community!

..and there's snacks in the pantry if you get hungry </sarcasm>

Anyway welcome! Grin