Welcome back!

Is not really a problem but the thread rating doesn't works
I lost some of my posts, but everything is still alright
(Jun. 08, 2010  8:34 PM)BrokWine Wrote: Is not really a problem but the thread rating doesn't works

It works for me, dude.
I noticed some accounts were messed up. Like naruto ash had more post than he does now. Some threads I made are gone but its cool
(Jun. 08, 2010  10:56 PM)beybladeheart Wrote: I noticed some accounts were messed up. Like naruto ash had more post than he does now. Some threads I made are gone but its cool
Obviously, as we mentioned, everything that happened after June 4th was erased and cannot be retrieved ... So, unless you are talking about other things, then that is really normal.
(Jun. 08, 2010  4:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2010  4:46 PM)Ash Wrote: Woah, imagine if this happened when all the beypoints and faces from beyday were being handed out.
Those are my positive thoughts in this situation actually, hah. The only thing is that I think Raykon had written and sent me all the matches from the Australian tournament, but obviously they are gone now ...
I did Tongue_out haha. But it's okay I just sent them now, good to know everything is working again!
it's good to be back, although I feel like an idiot for attamepting to sign in 5 times before I thought to see if I was even a registered member still >.>. Now that i had to remake my account I'm back.
I could not live without this site!!!

I was so lost while on the computer!
I just finished my exams and I'm like, Welcome back? For me? Of course not!

Good to see everything is stable too btw.
yay my brithday is the good luck repair day lol
wow.... miss WBO so much!
(Jun. 08, 2010  10:54 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2010  8:34 PM)BrokWine Wrote: Is not really a problem but the thread rating doesn't works

It works for me, dude.

It works normally if you rate the thread on the top of the page, but if you vote in the thread list after your rating, it will rate the thread but it will show an error (and I don't mean a thread that you already voted but a new one)
Dang, 100 members in 4 days? Poor them! Glad to see that my account is fine, despite me not having posted in a while and having almost no clue as to what happened until today :p
(Jun. 09, 2010  7:36 PM)BrokWine Wrote: It works normally if you rate the thread on the top of the page, but if you vote in the thread list after your rating, it will rate the thread but it will show an error (and I don't mean a thread that you already voted but a new one)

I don't have any problems doing that either. Rating on the actual thread and in the "thread list" both work for me.
did you know what was the problem?
anyway im happy were all back online
(Jun. 10, 2010  12:23 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote: did you know what was the problem?
anyway im happy were all back online
Seriously, I think it was just the host's problem ...
(Jun. 10, 2010  11:17 AM)Aqua Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2010  7:36 PM)BrokWine Wrote: It works normally if you rate the thread on the top of the page, but if you vote in the thread list after your rating, it will rate the thread but it will show an error (and I don't mean a thread that you already voted but a new one)

I don't have any problems doing that either. Rating on the actual thread and in the "thread list" both work for me.

Maybe is only a problem of my pc, anyway as I said is not a big problem Smile
Welcome back the whole family of mine are missing Fun created by you on the Site
: ) well i have finally found a frikk'in store to buy beyblades : ) (metal fight beyblade only) well its a toy r' us XD
well good to know that the host is still being cool to prevent a total erasure of the forum along with the host costs
What's beyblade gravity? And I've been grounded from the computer this week so I wasn't here for the second blackout darn.