Jack
40.00%
Ryuto
8.00%
Or that guy from shogun steel with pirate kraken
52.00%
Total: 100% 25 vote(s)
He may have been talking about Zero...
Maybe, but it's not really a streak, more of a triangle. Also, AZL doesn't like being talked about in third person. AZL believes DK wouldn't like that either.
Guys, I'm not a bey idiot. There is no other character I'm talking about, I just forgot his hair color.
Who's the one who called Kakeru Kyoya's son...*sweatdrop* I still go for Kira tho, he just looked so...
(Jun. 19, 2014  10:28 PM)Riga Yamisaki Wrote: Who's the one who called Kakeru Kyoya's son...*sweatdrop* I still go for Kira tho, he just looked so...

I am 100% with you on the Kira thing!Could the author not make up his mind about what geneder Kira will be?

Also,his name sounds like a girl name...
(Jun. 20, 2014  12:43 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2014  10:28 PM)Riga Yamisaki Wrote: Who's the one who called Kakeru Kyoya's son...*sweatdrop* I still go for Kira tho, he just looked so...

I am 100% with you on the Kira thing!Could the author not make up his mind about what geneder Kira will be?

Also,his name sounds like a girl name...
His name does not sound like a girl. If you read more info on him you'd find out It is a Japanese name meaning "Killer". I first thought he was a boy, tbh.
The
made me think he was a girl.
Ryuzaki, strangely Kira can also mean light. Weird huh?
(Jun. 20, 2014  3:16 PM)AZL Wrote: The
made me

hink he was a girl.

No, "Kira" doesn't translate to "Light" at all. That was his nickname. His Japanese name was Yagami Raito. Raito meaning light. Akari and Hikari are also another way to say light. Yagami roughly translates to "Night God". Sorry to get off-topic.
(Jun. 20, 2014  3:29 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2014  3:16 PM)AZL Wrote: The
made me

hink he was a girl.

No, "Kira" doesn't translate to "Light" at all. That was his nickname. His Japanese name was Yagami Raito. Raito meaning light. Akari and Hikari are also another way to say light. Yagami roughly translates to "Night God". Sorry to get off-topic.

-.-' I know a bit JP guys and I just have to say this:

Kira meant light
Raito is the hiragana version of Kira, which is literally translated from how you pronounce light in English
Kira might also be a hiragana version of Killer tho
Plus, it's quite obvious that he's a boy...-.-' does woman have abs? Not gonna happen unless it's Mikasa.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kira_(given_name)

It's thought to be a female name. It roughly translates to "Beam of Light", and is from the Egyptian sun god "Ra". Ki-Ra.

The Russian Kira is thought to mean "ruler".

In Japan, it is similair to the English word "killer"

Edit: Try to be on topic. Kira is defenitely the weirdest.
(Jun. 20, 2014  5:28 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kira_(given_name)

It's thought to be a female name. It roughly translates to "Beam of Light", and is from the Egyptian sun god "Ra". Ki-Ra.

The Russian Kira is thought to mean "ruler".

In Japan, it is similair to the English word "killer"

Umm....this is a Japanese anime that we are talking about here... And by the way, I found this on wikia.

Quote:According to Takafumi Adachi, the origin for Kira Hayama's namesake and appearance originated from Peggy Hayama (ペギー葉山) and HBK. Peggy Hayama was a popular Japanese enka singer who influenced his name while HBK (Heartbreak Kid) was the nickname for Shawn Michaels, a retired American professional wrestler whose wrestling attire inspired Kira's attire.
Kira can mean light, but it is very uncommon. I also know Japanese so I'm pretty sure of this. If he was a girl, his name would of most likely been Hikaru instead.

BTW, girls can have abs Riga. I've seen Anime and Mikasa isn't the only one with abs.
Tetanus Wattaragani by far because he is just crazy. The way he talks, and dresses, plus his obsession of crabs. Most people of scared of Crabs, but he goes and befriends them... What makes it even weirder is that he has the voice of Dan Kuso from Bakugan.
(Jun. 20, 2014  5:35 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Tetanus Wattaragani by far because he is just crazy. The way he talks, and dresses, plus his obsession of crabs. Most people of scared of Crabs, but he goes and befriends them... What makes it even weirder is that he has the voice of Dan Kuso from Bakugan.

Ik, crabbymaster. That is my opinion too.
Tetanus ? That had better be autocorrect ...
I thought that was the English dub name because I haven't seen the episodes with him in English. He should be in the poll.
It's Tetsuya Watarigani, he's deffinitely weird, well, as weird as a talking snowman to me....and the weirdness level is on par with Reiji on my list. Do not ask me about the list X( I have plenty of randomness lists you do not wanna know!!
Crabby crabby is pretty funny though.
I think he's just as weird as Kyoya.
Kai-v, can you edit the poll please?
However you look at it,Kira is pretty feminine!
(Jun. 21, 2014  3:39 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Kai-v, can you edit the poll please?
However you look at it,Kira is pretty feminine!
He does look feminine but I've seen a few irl anyways, so....*shrugs*
He has abs.
So can girls.
True but I feel "he" is bio so.....
(Jun. 23, 2014  9:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So can girls.

Yes, but he doesn't have breasts either.
Some girls have small breasts, especially if they trained to the point of having those abs. This is becoming weird conversation, but just know that not all girls' bodies apply to the stereotype.

Oh, also, those kids are supposed to be twelve years old in the anime, so things usually start being developped later if at all.