Weird places you've brought your bey.

(Aug. 08, 2012  3:14 PM)All Gen Blader Wrote: For me nowhere is too wired to bring a Bey but for ne it would have to be to a city fair.

Ok than. If you have any places next time let me know
i also brought a beyblade to a school on an open day (tours around the school) i played in the female toilets lol i was in there becuz my mum thought she would get lost if i wasnt with her
(Aug. 08, 2012  3:42 PM)DarkBull2296 Wrote: i also brought a beyblade to a school on an open day (tours around the school) i played in the female toilets lol i was in there becuz my mum thought she would get lost if i wasnt with her

I remember when I was on a female toilet. Soo cool, so cleaner smelling, so stalker-ish, so not mine. It was nice to see my girlfriend.
(Aug. 08, 2012  3:42 PM)DarkBull2296 Wrote: i also brought a beyblade to a school on an open day (tours around the school) i played in the female toilets lol i was in there becuz my mum thought she would get lost if i wasnt with her

How big or intricately designed was the school for your mother to have feared getting lost in it? Chocked_2
we had never been there and the school had different blocks and she didnt know where the entrance or the exit was
I keep a bey with me at all time for self defense. I walked around a mall with a bey once. It came in handy.
Also, I had lunch with darkmousey once and I brought my gravity Perseus to the restraunt
what did you do with the bey????
It would hurt if u fell on a burn Phoenix 135ms.
I bring my Bey wherever I go;school, toilet etc.Stupid
hmm weirdest place, considering i take my bey everywhere, i say the weidest place was proberbly the toilet, particulary when the time it was in my jaket pocket and fell out into, well..... im not going to say because, eww it makes me want to throw up just thinking about what i had to do. either that or to one of my pokemon tournaments where i brough wing deffencer with the hasbro alternate bit chip and said it looked like a skarmory (it totally does, look for yourself if you can). ended up having a chat with one of the particapants about the "old days".
whenever im outside i have my leone and launcher with me

once i even brought it on a cruise but i found some other bladers there and we battled it out
it was awesome espicially when the ship rocks back and forth
I brought my Beyblade to the hospital once!
the places are getting weirder and the thread is getting better! im getting exited.
I brought my beyblades on an airplane before. Had to take them to Canada with me.
Dark_Mousy
Canada, huh? have you battled Kai-V?
(Aug. 09, 2012  9:53 PM)dragondrone Wrote: Dark_Mousy

Yes he did XD He dominated Crusade too. He's got a video of him battling her somewhere too ...
(Aug. 09, 2012  9:54 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2012  9:53 PM)dragondrone Wrote: Dark_Mousy

Yes he did XD He dominated Crusade too. He's got a video of him battling her somewhere too ...
so she HAS shown her face before.
(Aug. 09, 2012  9:56 PM)dragondrone Wrote: so she HAS shown her face before.

Umm ... Kai-V does not live in a cave... She is indeed a real person who has a life. Not some robot poster who sits here all day. This is getting off-topic. If you want to continue the discussion - PM me Uncertain
(Aug. 09, 2012  9:58 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2012  9:56 PM)dragondrone Wrote: so she HAS shown her face before.

Umm ... Kai-V does not live in a cave... She is indeed a real person who has a life. Not some robot poster who sits here all day. This is getting off-topic. If you want to continue the discussion - PM me Uncertain

than let's bring it back on topic.
i brought my beys to a shooting range. whenever a gun fired, i launched my bey. the one day i said "GO SHOOT!"
Took all my beys to church. Every step i took, CLINK,CLINK!
i took mine to the dentist. it fell out and i stepped on the bottom. it was a storm aquiro 100 hf/s it was hole flat mode left an indent in my skin i was barefoot.
(Aug. 10, 2012  2:57 AM)goten15 Wrote: i took mine to the dentist. it fell out and i stepped on the bottom. it was a storm aquiro 100 hf/s it was hole flat mode left an indent in my skin i was barefoot.

xD. Sounds painful. When did it full out?
(Aug. 10, 2012  2:58 AM)Nitro52 Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2012  2:57 AM)goten15 Wrote: i took mine to the dentist. it fell out and i stepped on the bottom. it was a storm aquiro 100 hf/s it was hole flat mode left an indent in my skin i was barefoot.

xD

I think you should change the post before a mod gets to it. i brought my beys to a hotel once.
When I was younger, my plastics never left my pocket.

I've brought mine to the beach before!
(Aug. 10, 2012  3:00 AM)Néar Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2012  2:58 AM)Nitro52 Wrote:

xD

I think you should change the post before a mod gets to it. i brought my beys to a hotel once.

Anyone would do that. Incase their are any strong bladers!