Weird places you've brought your bey.

I've searched and couldn't find a topic like this. This is basicly a thread for you to post weird places you've brought ur bey. If there already is a thread for this, please tell me, but because I can't find one, I'll start.

I brought my L-Drago to a restaurant, it was power hungry.
I can't really think of a place... I may have brought it into the bathroom once when I was younger though. Chocked_2
i once took a stadium and a few beys and launchers in to the bathroom so i could play while i pooped.
Ha ha, bathroom beys. If you can think of any more I'm all ears. Err... This is a computer, I can't hear words u typed. I'm all eyes.
One time I took a stadium and some Beyblade to church and played with the younger kids.
LOL! Nice. Did an Aura apear around you when you took the dump? I always try to go super sayian when I take dumps... Chocked_2

Usually I bring a new Beyblade I just got everywhere I go. I still kinda do it, usually if it's shiny though, like Hell Kerbecs. I'm starting to stop doing that though. I did it mostly when I was younger.
(Aug. 07, 2012  6:22 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: One time I took a stadium and some Beyblade to church and played with the younger kids.

Nice, I hope you diddn't bring hades/hell kerbecs.
(Aug. 07, 2012  6:25 PM)dragondrone Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2012  6:22 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: One time I took a stadium and some Beyblade to church and played with the younger kids.

Nice, I hope you diddn'r bring hades/hell kerbecs.

This was during the plastic generation. Ill have my MFB in my car at church on Sunday if I have a tournament later that day, or if i forget to take them out after a Saturday tournament.

Haha. That would be funny. I can imagine the devil or Hades and his three headed dog (forgot the name) appering out of the bey and destroying the Church. Chocked_2

(Aug. 07, 2012  6:26 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

This was during the plastic generation. Ill have my MFB in my car at church on Sunday if I have a tournament later that day, or if i forget to take them out after a Saturday tournament.

Just don't bring a bey with hades or hell in the name
(Aug. 07, 2012  6:27 PM)Ansonih Sama Wrote:

Haha. That would be funny. I can imagine the devil or Hades and his three headed dog (forgot the name) appering out of the bey and destroying the Church. Chocked_2

Cerberus... I think
(Aug. 07, 2012  6:27 PM)dragondrone Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2012  6:26 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2012  6:25 PM)dragondrone Wrote: Nice, I hope you diddn'r bring hades/hell kerbecs.

Just don't bring a bey with hades or hell in the name
(Aug. 07, 2012  6:27 PM)Ansonih Sama Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2012  6:25 PM)dragondrone Wrote: Nice, I hope you diddn'r bring hades/hell kerbecs.

Cerberus... I think
It could have been something like that... But is that the name from Greek Mythology? Because that's the one I'm trying to think of.
(Aug. 07, 2012  6:27 PM)dragondrone Wrote: Cerberus... I think

Burning Kerberous to me exact. The name of the Hasbro Beyblade was Howling Spirit. But lets try and stay on topic.
(Aug. 07, 2012  6:24 PM)Ansonih Sama Wrote: LOL! Nice. Did an Aura apear around you when you took the dump? I always try to go super sayian when I take dumps... Chocked_2

Usually I bring a new Beyblade I just got everywhere I go. I still kinda do it, usually if it's shiny though, like Hell Kerbecs. I'm starting to stop doing that though. I did it mostly when I was younger.

I use to also. I once brought my Galaxy Pegasus to a pizza place...
a lot of people at my church play beyblade and the church owns a stadium so i always bring them with me.
I've brought my bey to the park. I wanted a battle when all I got was a lost bey.
I've brought my hey to a skate park. I use it for training. Example:
Trying to get them to the other side of the half pipe
Launching them against grind rails
Battling on upside down skateboards
Stuff like that.
I had my bey in my pocket when I went on a date with a girl once.XD
(Aug. 07, 2012  7:09 PM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: I had my bey in my pocket when I went on a date with a girl once.XD

Cool. Wait a sec... Your message implies you've only been on 1 date with a girl before Tongue_out_wink
(Aug. 07, 2012  7:20 PM)dragondrone Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2012  7:09 PM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: I had my bey in my pocket when I went on a date with a girl once.XD

Cool. Wait a sec... Your message implies you've only been on 1 date with a girl before Tongue_out_wink

Bro chill out.XD I meant I took my bey with me once when I went on the date.XD
Nice!
I wish my Church had kids that played Beyblades. :\ But it's mostly old people. Maybe I can teach them how to play Beyblade... Smile
I also wish that there was some kind of bey park near my house... I once brought a Beyblade to my friends house, even though we didn't play with them.
(Aug. 07, 2012  7:21 PM)Kaboom!!! Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2012  7:20 PM)dragondrone Wrote:

Bro chill out.XD I meant I took my bey with me once when I went on the date.XD

Ok than. Let's get back on topic now.
My brother brought a keychain Rock Giraffe to a pool with him. On a quick note, it can't spin underwater. :\
(Aug. 07, 2012  7:26 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: My brother brought a keychain Rock Giraffe to a pool with him. On a quick note, it can't spin underwater. :\

Most beys don't. Not even beywheelz float.
I used to take my beys to school in elementary. It's not weird, I guess, but it's the weirdest place for me.
For drama class, we were doing an 8th grade silent film last year and we came in on saturday. I had a plastic beyblade in my pocket. During this scene were me and this kid did a sumo scene (which was funny cuz he was big and i was really skinny) he was supposed to make it look like I was pushed to the ground. I tripped and actually fell and the BB jabbed me in the thigh. So, yup. A filming session.