Weird Sightings and Dreams You've Had

I've had weird dreams............ VERY weird dreams............... What are ones you've had? Please tell me what dreams you have had Grin

Dream #1: I woke up in the middle of the night. I started playing Gamecube. I turned on the Gamecube system. Right on the screen, it said, "Sorry, the system is not working right now............ GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!". The Gamecube turned into a giant shockwave monster. I started having a surprised look on my face, then it turned from a neutral to a terrified face. As the monster was chasing me, I ran as quick as I could to my mom's room!

That dream's pretty strange and unusual, right??? The really funny thing is that, when I woke up (In real life), I also ran into Mom's room!

Dream #2: I was walking around on a normal city day. All the sudden, I ran into this weird woman that had makeup and a strange accesorised purse. She said "Climb this tower!". Then I asked "What tower?". The woman said "This one!". There was a small toy tower right on the sidewalk. I climbed the tower. It was ONE foot high! Then, something strange happened. I jumped off the 1 foot toy tower. When I was falling, the tower turned 1,000,000 feet down!!!!! I fell really far down. THE END!!!

Another very strange dream. Luckily, I didn't hit the bottom. I woke up before I did. There's a myth where if you fall to the bottom before you wake up, YOU DIE. I don't believe it because it sounds crazy. I call it a "myth" because I don't believe it.

I haven't really had much "weird" or "strange" dreams. The rest are just simple, or I can't remember.

Please comment and submit any of your strange dreams or things that are weird about dreams.

Thank You!