Weird Habits

uh that wasn't a long post

i drum on my girlfriend's thighs a lot

also that's not "random", that's "obnoxious". and no carp giraffes have knees
(Mar. 15, 2009  2:21 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Yeah, I'm the total opposite too. A whole meal will take me 15min or less especially when the food's good and I'm really hungry.
lol I'm pretty used to eating when I'm not allowed to so people generally don't notice where my entire meal went.

In the morning, instead of hitting the snooze button, I get up, turn the alarm off, reset the alarm for about twenty minutes later, and go back to sleep just so I can do that same thing about twenty minutes later. Uncertain
(Mar. 20, 2009  11:53 AM)Deikailo Wrote: In the morning, instead of hitting the snooze button, I get up, turn the alarm off, reset the alarm for about twenty minutes later, and go back to sleep just so I can do that same thing about twenty minutes later. Uncertain

I have five alarms going off at 10 minute intervals and I'm still late for school regularly. Pinching_eyes
When im sitting down i sometimes rock forward un-intentially ( i think its cause i always swing on my chairs ), and also i constantly bite my lips wen im concentrating
I bite my nails, make noises with my mouth like all the time! rock on my chair while im eating, always have to adjut me head several times before i actually sleep. I alsways have to double check to make sure things are locked (front door, car door etc.). I flinch alot when people hold papaer in a threatning way (i have a huge fear of papercuts) lol.
you guys sound unbearable
^ lol whats so unbearable about my ones? oh i forgot to mention i type lol alot! it comes natural to me.
biting your nails, making noises with your mouth
Not sure if this is a habit but..I never notice sarcasm XD
while i play games i have to rock in my chair. one time i was playing my ds and then i rock too hard and the chair fell backwards
(May. 10, 2009  7:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: biting your nails, making noises with your mouth

lol yeah my nails look really really bad. Everyone gives me carp for it. I more or less make mouth noises when im bored and its quiet (a good example of that is at work) lol.
My nails are really long, they always grow back really fast lol!
I think ive got this from my ancestor. That's what everyone says.

I have a habit of hitting my head, once i do it...I dont stop!I hit it because..I just do! " But i'm just worried about losing brain cells.
(May. 10, 2009  7:18 AM)josh-jf Wrote: I flinch alot when people hold papaer in a threatning way

This. This is priceless. XD

(May. 10, 2009  12:17 PM)MS-Ash Wrote: I have a habit of hitting my head, once i do it...I dont stop!I hit it because..I just do!

Yeah....prolly shouldn't do that.

I'm guessing nobody here has a weird habit that isn't downright gross/creepy/plain stupid. Pinching_eyes_2
(May. 10, 2009  12:19 PM)Rocky Wrote: This. This is priceless. XD

Yeah....prolly shouldn't do that.

I'm guessing nobody here has a weird habit that isn't downright gross/creepy/plain stupid. Pinching_eyes_2

lol yeah everyone at school found it priceless when they all help paper at me and id scream and me teacher would be laughing so hard she wouldnt even try and stop them Unhappy

lol i think alot of mine covered the plain stupid one. But not gross ro creepy.
i delete all of the messages in my cell phone that i recieved or that i sent, i always need a Dr. Pepper at least twice a day, when i eat a sandwich i start with the outside and move to the inside
(May. 10, 2009  7:24 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: you guys sound unbearable

I used to bite my nails as a kid, forced myself out of it though.
i still do Unhappy probably cuz my father does... i forced my self to stop and did it for a couple of months but then i saw my nails are long and couldnt resist biting them XD
(May. 10, 2009  4:04 PM)Khel Wrote: I used to bite my nails as a kid, forced myself out of it though.

Same. I can't stand when other people do it, though.
I still don't understand why someone would bite their nails and I'm one of those people who likes to have something for their mouth to do (lolliopops ftw). Seriously, in primary school a load of my friends bit their nails and I tried it as well to see what the fuss was about and I really felt nothing. What is the attraction? Confused
i donno. whenever i see long nails i feel like biting them XD
i never use sizers (i donno how to spell this).

i even bite my toes nails.
no that was a joke XD
I cant help it but if im watching something i just do it. I dont even realise half the time. Like if im aware i can stop myself but when i have no idea im doing it, its extremely hard to stop. Believe me i tried.
(May. 10, 2009  4:16 PM)josh-jf Wrote: I cant help it but if im watching something i just do it. I dont even realise half the time. Like if im aware i can stop myself but when i have no idea im doing it, its extremely hard to stop. Believe me i tried.

Yes, I tried as well and succeeded. It isn't that hard. You'd think it was like nicotine with the way you're talking.
lol its not like im addicted to it and have to do it. If i know im doing it i stop. But if i dont realise im doing it for a few mins then the damage has already been done.
i pace a lot when im nervous. and i'm a little carp retentive.

thats about it.
(May. 10, 2009  4:22 PM)Artie Wrote: i pace a lot when im nervous. and i'm a little carp retentive.

thats about it.

didn't expect that word to be censored lmao