Weird Habits

i bit on my pokemon cards (my bad ones)
Biting on things seems to be a recurring theme in this thread, lol.
i bit on it because there the one that make me lose
(Mar. 13, 2009  9:18 PM)LionFire Wrote: i eat a cracker and spit it out and roll it ^ in a ball then i throw it a my dog 2 eat Lol

Yuck,does your dog like the taste?does it pull any faces while eating it?
Also a weird habbit I have is always when I finnish a paddle pop I keep on chewing on the paddle pop stick until it breaks.
I put pins in my shoes and I cant even feel the pain :\
Well......do they actually reach through the soles?

I dunno if I mentioned this before but I have an aversion to aspecially being spelt with an 'e'. :\

I also can't watch Poirot.....but that's more of an allergy than a habit. ^^;
I have a wierd habbit that's more like a ritual I suppose.
I always put my socks on before I put pants on when getting dressed.
I don't know how it occured or who I got it off but whenever I don't do it I feel restless and need to rechange in the right order. Chocked_2

Another one of my habbits is I shake my head in my sleep without realising it, I just wake up like that in a morning. At sleepovers my friends get freaked out and once my they recorded me doing it and then they slapped me. Tired
I know where that habbit comes fro though, when I was young (around 6/7) I used to shake my head awake to lull myself to sleep, it wierdly relaxed me. D'you think i'm mental? Chocked_2
Yes :p Joking.

Rocky they do go through the soles, and I even tried it without socks on :\
It relaxes my feet Tired
(Mar. 13, 2009  8:05 PM)Arjun Wrote: Checking my email the first moment I wake up (like 2 mins after getting out of bed.)

(Mar. 13, 2009  8:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i do this too

I also do this >.>
And I don't mind cold pasta, like leftovers from the night before, it's nice for breakfast Tongue_out.
I've got a bunch of disgusting habits I won't post. But a weird habit I have is that I will put my hand over my mouth (especially when I'm whering long-sleeved clothing) constantly, mostly when I'm showing emotion, such as laughing, or when I'm like clearing my throat/am doing nothing else. It's started the last 2 years(when I started high school, really). Think there's something wrong with me. Insecurity/low self-esteem, I bet.

I also tend to mess with my clothing/hair alot when I'm walking down a hall at school or something. Same problem, again. I'm so obsessed with trying not to look out of place that I unintentionally do anyway. I'm sure I wouldn't be as awkward at all if I would just stop doing these things XD.
Isn't there something to do with putting socks on first/taking them off last that has something to do with you being a virgin? XD

Anyways, just remembered I have a load of rythm based habits/rituals. Like if I was walking down a hall alone I'd walk so my feet made some sort of rythm. Or if I'm sitting in the car then when a car (or other siginficant objects, depends where we are) comes past on either side I kinda click my teeth on that side. That's more of a game though really. It's really hard to get all the cars on really busy roads. XD
Oh hell yeah, drumming with my hands or fingers or feet or objects that suit on everything possible all the time.
It annoys people around me, but I do it without thinking.
i shave lik3 every 3 days my face so don't think weird thing's
(Mar. 14, 2009  5:17 PM)Sasch Wrote: Oh hell yeah, drumming with my hands or fingers or feet or objects that suit on everything possible all the time.
It annoys people around me, but I do it without thinking.

Me too lol. Even in class.
(Mar. 14, 2009  5:19 PM)LionFire Wrote: i shave lik3 every 3 days my face so don't think weird thing's

At 15 that's a bit unnecessary. Nowdays if I don't shave every other day, I begin looking like a hobo.
(Mar. 14, 2009  5:26 PM)Giga Wrote: Me too lol. Even in class.

Same here Confused
Everyday... it really ticks off my teachers, hehe...
Oh and I tap my feet when I'm eating, don't know why, it's like I have to have a rythm when I eat. Which is probably why I eat too fast. ^^;

Seems that everyones habits are rythm or mouth related. Or both. XD
(Mar. 13, 2009  8:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: cold pasta + cold pasta sauce = gross

cold pasta + cold pasta sauce = good
oh and i have lots of vitamin water (1 or 2 bottles a day normally just 1 though)
Oh, I eat extremely slow, too. I'll take an hour- to an hour and a half to eat 2-3 pieces of pizza (or most meals). I take smalls bites and chew slowly. A habit, but apparently it's a good one. I heard that it helps you control your weight if you eat slower/take smaller bites cuz we get fall faster, which is true.
(Mar. 15, 2009  2:18 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Oh, I eat extremely slow, too. I'll take an hour- to an hour and a half to eat 2-3 pieces of pizza (or most meals). I take smalls bites and chew slowly. A habit, but apparently it's a good one. I heard that it helps you control your weight if you eat slower/take smaller bites cuz we get fall faster, which is true.

Cool. I'm the polar opposite though, I tend to finish most meals in 35mins to an hour, at the most.
35 minutes to eat a meal is hardly fast.
Yeah, I'm the total opposite too. A whole meal will take me 15min or less especially when the food's good and I'm really hungry.
I never take more than 15 minutes to eat lunch, mostly around just 5. Probably because I eat alone most of the time.
But if I cooked something good which I really want to enjoy I eat it slowlier.
I have a friend like that. It takes her all of our lunch break (1 hour 10 mins) to eat half of her lunch.....which is one sandwich. It's become a running joke. XD

I, on the other hand, take 13 mins for dinner. Dunno about lunch.
And I haven't timed myself. XD It's just that if I'm alone in the house and make my own dinner then I eat it whilst watching anime and I always seems to be 13 mins into an episode when I finish. D:
Quote:im doin it right now but ny dog dose not aways eat thm one time i put one on one of my blade
All these "weirdest/craziest/stupidest things" threads turn into unbelievable bey stuff. =/

I do the drumming on the desk thing too. I also ask random questions about totally unrelated stuff when people are having a conversation about something. Yeah...

I really need to stop doing that. I think I get bored of the conversation, think about something else and then someone will be talking about video games for instance and after 5 mins of them talking I'll just go "do giraffes have knees?"

^ That actually happened the other day. My friend was like "wut?" xD

I also make posts that are TOO DAMN LONG