Weird Habits

i eat with the fork in my right hand and the knife in my left.
I've developed my own way to clip fingernails. I'll rip them off with my other fingernails. I need to stop, because they're getting short and red.
this topic is grody and you all sound like uncivilized weirdos
Moustache? Genuinely scared. This can be closed right here. D:
(May. 12, 2009  2:20 AM)jsc Wrote: I've developed my own way to clip fingernails. I'll rip them off with my other fingernails. I need to stop, because they're getting short and red.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF Supaburn
(May. 12, 2009  4:56 AM)Roan Wrote: AHHHHHHHHHHHH WTF Supaburn

I JUST READ THAT TOO AND WAS LIKE AHHHHHHHH TOO adsfadsfasdf
Probably because I just imagined it now...
i never clean my shoes
i dont know why
i never feel like cleaning them
(May. 12, 2009  3:29 AM)Artie Wrote: this topic is grody and you all sound like uncivilized weirdos

(May. 12, 2009  3:29 AM)Artie Wrote: this topic is grody and you all sound like uncivilized weirdos

I know it's the internet but there are some things you just don't tell people, even if it is true. *sigh*
Alot of these arent even habits anymore lol
(May. 12, 2009  5:16 AM)Rocky Wrote: I know it's the internet but there are some things you just don't tell people, even if it is true. *sigh*

I agree with this 1000 times over. *shivers*
(May. 12, 2009  5:59 AM)josh-jf Wrote: Alot of these arent even habits anymore lol

...suuuuure :\
(May. 13, 2009  7:58 PM)Baronrana Wrote: ...suuuuure :\

Whats that meant to mean.
i have a habit of pushing my hands through my hair even if i just got it cut