Weird Habits

Sorry if there's something like this. :\

Anyways, I just realised I've developed the habit of, rather than asking for/cooking my own pasta and stirring in the sauce, stealing the cold pasta out of the fridge, piece by piece, and just dipping it into the jar of pasta sauce. :\ Okay's so that's not exactly that weird......I just found it amusing. Still, I know I've got a bunch of weird habits (just can't remember them all at the moment).
So, anyone else got any weird habits?
that's absolutely disgusting
eating about 1-1.5 packs of chewing gum a day.
Checking my email the first moment I wake up (like 2 mins after getting out of bed.)
Gum's a habit for me too but I wouldn't call it a weird habit.
I've been eating Stride (yellow).
(Mar. 13, 2009  8:05 PM)Arjun Wrote: Checking my email the first moment I wake up (like 2 mins after getting out of bed.)

i do this too
(Mar. 13, 2009  8:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: that's absolutely disgusting

Really? I don't see how it's that bad. Unless you don't like pasta or something........ Pasta = good. Pasta sauce = good. The two together = good.

But whatever. I check my emails in the morning too. I get up, have my shower, half dry my hair and then lie on my bed checking emails on my phone before I finish drying my hair. ^^;
cold pasta + cold pasta sauce = gross
Aww.....it's quite nice really. Not as good as hot but still nice. You're missing out. Unhappy You like cold pizza though, right?
no i hate cold pizza actually
Wow......physically scared now. Chocked Though I guess that's a weird habit/dislike that you have then....
Do you like any cold foods?
(Mar. 13, 2009  8:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: cold pasta + cold pasta sauce = gross

Why's cold pasta bad? It's amazingly good. I sometimes buy pizzas, leave them to go cold in the fridge and eat them later because I prefer cold pizza, I don't do that often though.

Worst habit I have is chewing my hair. If you found cold pasta disgusting... well... kek.

I used to eat like 4 packs of mint tic-tacs every day. I had to stop that because it ended up costing like bordering on £5 a week. Plus, I ate more on weekends (I bought them wholesale from a shop in town where I got like 10 packs for £1.25 or so).
(Mar. 13, 2009  8:29 PM)Rocky Wrote: Wow......physically scared now. Chocked Though I guess that's a weird habit/dislike that you have then....
Do you like any cold foods?

it's weird to prefer hot pizza to cold pizza?

and yes, i like lots of cold foods

sushi
sunimono salad
cold coffees
fried chicken

but in general i prefer warmer foods
Hmm.....I go through phases like that. I've had a month or two when I ate loooads of bubble gum (got really good at bubbles but it made my jaw ache). Then a month or two when I had loads of Chupa Chup lollipops. I like to have something in my mouth (don't go there).......I sometimes chew on an ink cartridge to keep my mouth busy.
I don't however, chew my hair or nails (I find that a tad creepy).

It's not weird to prefer hot pizza. Most people do. But it's kinda odd to dislike cold pizza altogether. Or at least, you're the only person I know who does. :\
(Mar. 13, 2009  8:33 PM)Rocky Wrote: Hmm.....I go through phases like that. I've had a month or two when I ate loooads of bubble gum (got really good at bubbles but it made my jaw ache). Then a month or two when I had loads of Chupa Chup lollipops. I like to have something in my mouth (don't go there).......I sometimes chew on an ink cartridge to keep my mouth busy.
I don't however, chew my hair or nails (I find that a tad creepy).

I wouldn't chew my nails, I hate to think where my hands have been. (no really, DON'T GO THERE).

The tic-tac thing went on for a long time and I felt it was wasting money, plus I began to really hate the idea of not always having the ability to eat them constantly lol. By the way, don't ever do this with sugarfree stuff. If you don't know why, www.dictionary.com laxitive. (sp?)
I chew on plastic straws. I can't help it! Pinching_eyes_2
(Mar. 13, 2009  8:57 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: I chew on plastic straws. I can't help it! >.<

I bite popsicle sticks. And I eat the paper off of lollipop sticks.
(Mar. 13, 2009  8:57 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: I chew on plastic straws. I can't help it! Pinching_eyes_2
same
i eat a cracker and spit it out and roll it ^ in a ball then i throw it a my dog 2 eat Lol
(Mar. 13, 2009  8:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I bite popsicle sticks.
Yesyesyesyesyes.
(Mar. 13, 2009  8:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: And I eat the paper off of lollipop sticks.
Nonononono.

Did anyone have those beads which you made patterns with and ironed together? They're amazing to chew. Once they've been ironed.
I love this topic, weirdos rule.

I tend to chew on plastic things. Also, Baobang Balls or Qi-Gong Balls are great. But I don't always play with them, when they fall on hard floor they might get dents.
For cold pizza, ever tried to warm a cold pizza up by slightly frying it in a pan? The underside gets crispy and you have it warm again.
Lionfire.........that's so gross. DJ 2002 - Shock!Dj - Uh.

Sasch, I've never ever thought about that. Chocked
im doin it right now but ny dog dose not aways eat thm one time i put one on one of my blade
(Mar. 13, 2009  9:21 PM)Rocky Wrote: Lionfire.........that's so gross. DJ 2002 - Shock!Dj - Uh.

It's not very far fetched actually, lots of pizza stores bake their pizzas in pan-shaped small bowls (man I don't know good words to describe it) with a little oil in them.
(Mar. 13, 2009  9:21 PM)Rocky Wrote: Lionfire.........that's so gross. DJ 2002 - Shock!Dj - Uh.

your the one that post this weird habits
Yeah...and he posted one. I'm not allowed an opinion of his habit?

What're your weird habits then?