Weights of MFB

The weights contained in the Google Doc below are from members using calibrated gram scales that measure to at least a tenth of a gram.

Weights of MFB Google Docs
Sometimes extremely close to kyoganken's data; that is good.

Hm, I will move this topic to the Beyblade General forum, I think. It might belong more there, while obviously weight is important in customizing.
You've missed out the Earth wheel in the hws wheels bit. You should list both molds of it.
(Apr. 01, 2010  10:46 PM)megablader2 Wrote: You've missed out the Earth wheel in the hws wheels bit. You should list both molds of it.
In this perspective, it might be interesting to note that he also probably has the reinforced mold of H145.

I believe he only listed the weight of the parts he owns. Perhaps he does not have Earth.
Oh okay well this should be a full representation for the weights of MFB shouldn't it. It would be helpful if that is what it is. Someone who owns the earth molds 1 and 2 should weigh them and put them on here.
Even though Kyoganken's list exists, I think this could potentially be useful. We could even put it on the Beywiki, if Jerf is alright with it. I can contribute some other weights, and I weighed the Earth molds here:

[Image: earthweights-1.png]
Okay thanks guys. I'll add the mold versions next to those weights if i know which mold it is
BTW. Can a sonokong mold come in a TT box?
Since both my Storm Pegasis and RF from Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Attack & Balance) have straight edges at the sides of the rubber but are from TT.
@♥ I'll add those weights. Thanks. And i don't mind if you want to put these on the wiki Smile :o you have a 2dp scale. Mine's only 1dp Unhappy

EDIT: I'll also add where i got them from (booster/reshuffle/stadium whatever) if there are any slight mold diffs there when i get the time to weigh them again. Earth weights added
The heavier one is the second mold with the other being the first.
(Apr. 02, 2010  2:19 AM)♥ Wrote: Even though Kyoganken's list exists, I think this could potentially be useful. We could even put it on the Beywiki, if Jerf is alright with it.

Yeah, this would be useful. I'm sure there is many times when people simply want to compare weights. If we were to do this, it would be preferable for each part to be weighed a couple times by separate people (two would be fine), to ensure accuracy.
thanks this will help alot with making costomes
(Apr. 03, 2010  3:27 PM)beyblades 2010 Wrote: thanks this will help alot with making costomes

Glad it helped Smile
Oh carp
just noticed the pisces spelling mistake
did anyone not notice it?

edit: fixed
(Apr. 01, 2010  4:36 PM)Jerf Wrote: Earth
30.78 (TT Mold) (submitted by ♥)
32.92 (Sonokong Mold) (submitted by ♥)
33.2 (Takara Tomy Starter Earth Aquila) (Reinforced)

I am confused by the "33.2 (Takara Tomy Starter Earth Aquila) (Reinforced)", is this from the BB-47 Earth Aquila 145WD? Also, is it identical to the Sonokong mold?
(Apr. 18, 2010  4:57 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: I am confused by the "33.2 (Takara Tomy Starter Earth Aquila) (Reinforced)", is this from the BB-47 Earth Aquila 145WD? Also, is it identical to the Sonokong mold?

Yes it is from TT BB-47 Starter Earth Aquila 145WD but well.
I've asked if Sonokong molds can come in Takara Tomy Beys because all of the Beyblades in Hong Kong are from TT. But nobody's answered Unhappy
My TT Earth looks identical to the Sonokong Earth in <3's picture.
That's why i said "reinforced" and the scale clearly said 33.2
It is possible that a wave of BB-47 came with the first mold, and that TAKARA-TOMY corrected the mold and started producing a second wave full of the second mold. Like with H145.
Poison Serpent SW145SD and Burn Phoenix 135MS weights added.
(Apr. 01, 2010  4:36 PM)Jerf Wrote: Serpent
4.2 (Starter)

What? In kyoganken's website, it only weighs 2.9g
(Jun. 15, 2010  7:38 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2010  4:36 PM)Jerf Wrote: Serpent
4.2 (Starter)

What? In kyoganken's website, it only weighs 2.9g

I'll weigh the whole P. Serpent again when i get back home Uncertain
I didn't have internet when I weighed these.
Yeah, I got 3.06g. It's definitely not 4.2g; that would be pretty heavy in comparison to everything else.

I will try to add my own weights soon, so we can all compare etc., take means or whatever.
Poison Serpent weights corrected.
Poison is insanely light :o
Added Rock Escolpio T125JB
Cleaned post up.
Added Aries, Pisces and 125 weights
I decided to weigh my Hasbro parts and compare them to the weights of those made by TT. My Hasbro Tracks and Clear wheels were about .5 grams heavier and my Hasbro wheels were about 4 or 5 rams heavier. The faces were one tenth of a gram heavier.

Anyway, here are my results (all Takara weights were taken from this site) :

Weight Results Wrote:
[Weights are TT -- Hasbro]

Face
1.1g -- 1.21g

Cancer
3.1g -- 3.59g

Pegasus
2.9g -- 3.44

Dark
31.5g -- 35.6g

Storm
30.4g -- 34.19g

CH120
2.8g -- 2.96g

1g -- 1.21g

FS
0.6g -- 0.68g

(Can't weigh RF since mine's worn)

I only have two MFB atm so that's all I can do, but these may serve as a benchmark for all other weights. Will weigh others as I get my hands on 'em
Why are the Hasbro releases so much more heavy on the clear wheels?