Weekly tourney[gfx]

This tourney will run for a week. Their will be 8 participants in total and 4 judges who will not participate. PM me ur entries. No changing ur entry after sending it.

It is 29/9/12 9:50 indian time now, so the people who want to participate should post here by 31/9/12 9:50 INDIAN time

judges
Shirayuki
Eternal-E
Tech
Focus

participants
n0.oNe
Kujikato
beybladefoever
MBX 2
kaihiwatari5673
SolGLoActivatur
Can I be a judge?
sure!
This is a tournament for ... what ?
GFXing. want to enter?
you might want to mention it's a gfx in the title. and explain it in the first post.
EDIT: can I be a judge?Supaburn
two judges one participant
i wonder who will win!
looks like it will be me after all theres only one participant
post if u will not telling if u might or might not
Before people gets to go "Out of hand":
THIS IS NOT A BEYBLADE TOURNAMENT. THIS IS STRICTLY A GFX TYPE TOURNAMENT

You better fix that title up, too.
Synth will u please take part.
I can tell you right now a weekly tourny will not end well.
I must agree... Well, I dunno, judge or enter? You make your choice (I'm warning you, I'm on, slightly above or somewhat below Synth's level)...
Tetsu i just named it that it might take some time.
Kujikato ill enter u as a participant
I want to enter, but I don't know...
I'll think about it.

@China
(Sep. 29, 2012  5:43 AM)n0.oNe Wrote: post if u will not telling if u might or might not

Alright! Time to get my nerves cracking! When are the entries due?
sure now we have 3 judges 2 participants
i might be a contestant though put me maybe for both
not possible man
ok ill think im opening gimp right now to see if im good
TBH, I might drop out with these kind of judges...
TBH, get at least 2 judges of Synth or Focus's level... No offense intended, seriously. It's just that there's a big gap between Group A (the oldies and or talented ones) [Synth, BeybladerPotter, Focus, Xlr8, me(possibly), DGN, Whatzzer, Kai-V, etc.] and Group B (the new guys/gals who're learning the ropes)

n0.oNe: your tags need a lot of work, they lack blending, clarity of focal point, and color coordination.
Shirayuki: your tags are bright! Too bright. Your borders need to be eliminated, and flow needs to be established.
Eternal-E: do you even do GFX?
the list can go on for my CnC... But well, for the sake of peace, I'll end my rage here.

Peace.
Kujikato~