We cant let beyblade go down and forget about it

we cannot forget about beyblade!! we need to keep beyblad in our heads and not stop liking it like most ppl do i mean i betm wen u were a kid u wanted to be like one od the main characters freom beyblade now think about that for a sec woold the character u wanna be let beyblade die??
i kno ppl thin k beyblades r 4 kids but thaz not it at all.im 14 and i still love beyblades i battle all the time (now by myself)and everyone is just forgetting about beyblade everyone except us the small group of bladers on this site we r the true fans of beyblade i mean those kids who won the beyblade tournement arent on here only us soo that goes to sho u that they were not true beyblade fans so plz dont let beyblade die i plan on growing up and writing manga myself and i was gonna buy the rights of beyblade from the owner and create a beyblade series for the future generation ,and i will always keep my blades!

if u agree with me reply to my post and pm me!

LET IT RIP!!!!!
Sega Wrote:I basically stopped once they show ended which was around 2004-2005, reason why is because once the show ended everyone ditched them, plus there was no new products coming out, they stopped the Tournaments and everyone moved onto stuff like Yu-Gi-Oh and so on, you get to a point where you want to have legit competition with people and people who take it seriously and since everyone ditched it, I ditched it aswell but still had a liking for it, Its basically the only thing that caught me during Childhood, I mean i was there when Pokemon, Digimon and Dragon Ball Z had boomed down here and none of them caught my attention.

But as of late i've started to really enjoy Beyblades, I really hadn't had a chance to take on the HMS Series, So that PLUS a New Series and new toys coming out in the future will keep me interested for a long time, Although I'll be way too old to be competing which stinks, but at the same time its just a part of growing up and becoming an Adult, I mean you can't be a kid and play with toys forever.
thats not true u can always be a kid at heart and beyblades dont have a age limit it says 8+ on the box lol
Merging with red_eyes' thread since it's basically the same thing ...
I'm loving this thread. Seriously no sarcasm.
@taru678 okay keep your feets on the floor please i must laught when i read your thing with buy the copyright etc... sorry but don't think about thinks like this ^^

peace
red_eyes
Word..Nice post man i read it and I totally understood it, bout the whole coming home and wanting to blade. I played for several years and quit like many when the show ended. When I found beywiki and saw how many of the original bladers still existed, now I miss the feeling of the competiitions. I hope when the new series comes out a lot of people will pick it up.