Watsup XD

Hello my name is Derek Tongue_out
I was a fan of beyblade when is was a kid and suddenly this month i felt a need of doing it again, so i did Grin I searched around google and found an interesting new series in japanese called "metal fight beyblade" I started watching and found out about the WBO. Im from Norway in scandinavia and unfortunately i can't enter those competitions and free giveaway's in the UK and Canada Unhappy
Well, anyway now i've started beyblading and i ordered from ebay some metal fight beyblades. The one im really looking forward to try is Pegasis/Pegasaus. Also im looking forward to try Wolf.

Well that's all Tongue_out
Welcome to the WBO Grin

You can still enter our contests and giveaways from Norway!
Welcome to the WBO! Joyful_3
Welcome to the WBO!
Thanks, and yeah but it'll cost x thousands norwegian money to travel to UK / Canada Smile
Thanks Smile
By the way is the Marketplace 100% safe place to buy? Or has it been alot of scams?
Welcome to the WBO!!!!!! Grin

EDIT: It is 100% safe...but dont buy from noobs...buy from Deikailo, Blitz, Roan or Brad...
Welcome to the WBO Forum!
Hey, Welcome to the WBO Grin
Thank you Smile
I have a feeling im gonna write thanks many times LOL
Welcome to WBO! Hope you enjoy it here Smile

Pegasis 105F is ok, but you should try to get Storm Pegasis 105RF it's much better and is one of the best MFB's Wink
Thx and thx do you know where to get it?
Ebay, Toywiz , Amazon?
(Jun. 02, 2009  7:59 PM)PegaBlade Wrote: Thx and thx do you know where to get it?
Ebay, Toywiz , Amazon?

Well right now it's sold out at many places and is only available at YJA (Yahoo Japan Auctions). So you might have to wait until it restocks. ebay would have the best prices though.
Ebay should have the best prices, indeed.
And hello PegaBlade! Welcome to the WBO, have a nice stay here. Wink
Thx Tongue_out You could say i represent norway O.o I don't know if there are anymore norwegian members here Tongue_out
I think there are a few other Norwegians here.
Unfortunately, I don't remember .. it would be a lot easier if everyone marked themselves on the map. Unhappy
Yeah, maybe that would be an idea? Could help the tournaments O.o