Wats up!?

Hey, my name is Mike...im commonly known as bluezee for me always wearing the color blue everyday no matter what it is..i also use most blue based blades but not really dranzer types...anyway..im a very nice person but i can get very very cold when necessary...i love blading and ive been a dedicated blader and fan for the past 7-8 years..im 14 and i love looking for challenges all the time so now that i know the new season is on the way, im ready for action...any questions?..oh yea, and im married!!!
How are you married at fourteen?
Bey Brad Wrote:How are you married at fourteen?

I was wondering the saaaaaaaame thing.
no actually, in texas, u can get married at the age of fourteen without parental consent
lol yea but i dont live there..it was for the time being as a vacation but my wife and i came back to where we live
haha texas... amirite guys?
Just kidding.

But welcome to Beywiki!
wow that's ... something
Quote:Common Law Marriage or Informal Marriage:
Yes. Texas also refers to common law marriage as an informal marriage.
For a marriage to be declared an informal marriage in Texas, a couple has two options.

1. Sign a declaration of their marriage under oath. The form is available at County Clerk's office.
The Declaration and Registration of Informal Marriage asks for full names, woman's maiden surname, addresses, dates of birth, places of birth, social security numbers, and relationship information.

The Declaration states: "I solemnly swear (or affirm) that we, the undersigned, are married to each other by virtue of the following facts: On or about (Date) we agreed to be married, and after that date we lived together as husband and wife and in this state we represented to others that we were married. Since the date of marriage to the other party I have not been married to any other person. This declaration is true and the information in it which I have given is correct."
2. Live together as husband and wife in Texas
Represent to others that they are married.
Agree with one another that they are married.
Individuals under the age of 18 may not enter into an informal marriage.

Child Support Statement:
A child support statement is generally included on the marriage license application and states, "I AM NOT PRESENTLY DELINQUENT IN THE PAYMENT OF COURT-ORDERED CHILD SUPPORT. TRUE FALSE." This has been the law in Texas since September, 1995.
Under 18:
If you are between 16 and 17 years old, you may apply for a marriage license in Texas only if you have written parental consent on an official form in the presence of the county clerk or if you have received an order from the Texas district court authorizing your marriage.

yeah okay buddy
well then, explain that one
Artie Wrote:never mind, you probably live here

[Image: 000167f410dr.jpg]

dude, you are seriously the funniest kid ever

i almost fell to the ground, rolling in laughter when i read this
lol yea i try...but honestly, we have 2 wait 2 years for wat he wrote since she is good enough age for that consent form..so were close lol...but yea i have fun all the time with jokes..
so basically you're a liar

definitely a good way to start!
no dont get me wrong...i dont lie to ppl i start off this way as a way to get a good laugh first to show that im fun...but i guess that turned out wrong...i just like to show my love for my mate when i can in any way i can..i just over exaggerate...but anyway, im honest overall so there isnt anything to worry about
well all right then

have fun talking about beyblade Smile
i definitely will...its my favorite sport..i call it a sport its actually fun and takes determination
this one time i killed a tornado with a KNIFE
yea..umm...i hope u dont think that was funny....
funny, i could say the same about your 'joke'

p.s.

mock·er·y
–noun, plural
1. ridicule, contempt, or derision.
2. a derisive, imitative action or speech.
3. a subject or occasion of derision.
4. an imitation, esp. of a ridiculous or unsatisfactory kind.
5. a mocking pretense; travesty: a mockery of justice.
6. something absurdly or offensively inadequate or unfitting.
oh here we go

beyblade isn't a sport, but if you want to think that that's fine i guess
Bey Brad Wrote:oh here we go

beyblade isn't a sport, but if you want to think that that's fine i guess

didnt a few of our zealous members a few years ago try to petition to make it one?
i hope not
whats that one petition site? id probably still be there...