Wat's happening people!

Hi, hows it going everybody, my names Craig, im 20 years old from scotland!! im new to this metal fight beyblade but i used to be a huge fan of the original beyblade all the way through the series! i had an incredible beyblade collection which my mum threw out when i moved out Unhappy i just had a baby boy and named him Kai Wink hes 3 months old and it wasnt till i started buying older beyblade dvd's and beyblades for when hes older that i came across MF beyblades.

Now, what im not not too sure about:
I FAR preffered the old bit beasts! they gave the blades themselves a bit of magic about them! im not too keen on the symbols used on the new blades! are these symbols used on all mf beyblades other than bit beasts?

I just read the first 2 manga chapters and they seem very good and since im a huge manga fan i always enjoy a new series!! can anyone tell me how often their updated?
Is there a metal fight beyblade series??

Any and all replies are welcome Grin
There are no more Holy Beasts because they decided not to put emphasis on them especially in the manga and in the anime. Which was personally a very good change to the series. The beasts you do see in Metal Fight Beyblade are only metaphorical representations of the fight that is going on between the two beyblades.
Some Faces look better than others.

If you read the two chapters with English subs, the third chapter was just released by Zanon, and another one will be released when we are ready. I am working on editing the chapters. Otherwise, in Japanese, they come out monthly.

There is of course a Metal Fight Beyblade series ...
Anyways, Tongue_out Welcome to the WBO! Grin My beyblade collection was trashed out when i moved house aswell Unhappy
Welcome!
(Aug. 14, 2009  3:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There are no more Holy Beasts because they decided not to put emphasis on them especially in the manga and in the anime. Which was personally a very good change to the series. The beasts you do see in Metal Fight Beyblade are only metaphorical representations of the fight that is going on between the two beyblades.
Some Faces look better than others.

If you read the two chapters with English subs, the third chapter was just released by Zanon, and another one will be released when we are ready. I am working on editing the chapters. Otherwise, in Japanese, they come out monthly.

There is of course a Metal Fight Beyblade series ...

Well i had no clue bout MF beyblade, omce the original beyblade started to die down i moved onto other series:
Naruto
Bleach
One Peice
Fairytale
Full metal alchemist etc. etc.

But im very much interested in making beyblade one off my prime anime/manga!
I would still prefer that the bit beasts were still apart of the series.... but something new is always welcome!! i just dont know if people who arnt really familiar with the series will take to it over the originals but im looking forward to getting stuck in Smile

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!! much appreciated!
Lol named him Kai. Thats a cool name... Welcome!
ye Kai William Ryrie, Future legend of the world, have a dranzer all ready for him to play with as soon as hes old enough Grin best dad or what Wink
It's not really a good thing to force your child into liking what you like, you know. You should let him discover what he truly likes...

On another note, welcome and have an overwhelming day! Joyful_3
(Aug. 14, 2009  7:25 PM)Katon707 Wrote: i just dont know if people who arnt really familiar with the series will take to it over the originals

If they aren't familiar with the series, I don't think they would really mind the change.
Welcome to the WBO. I gree with Dude, though. Hopefully he likes beyblade anyway. Smile
(Aug. 15, 2009  12:18 AM)Dude Wrote: It's not really a good thing to force your child into liking what you like, you know. You should let him discover what he truly likes...

On another note, welcome and have an overwhelming day! Joyful_3

HAHAHA u dont understand mate, im 20! when i first saw beyblade i loved the name kai and vowed if i ever had a son i would name my first Kai!! im not going to force him to like beyblade, i just thought it would be nice for him to have an exciting kids cartoon to watch! with an amazing character that happens to share his name! and he happens to have the same toy! i just thought it was a nice idea! not going to force my kid into anything!!

Edit: i mean its not as tho im a beyblade fanatic, i also have bought my son every volume of every series of:
Naruto
Bleach
And One Peice and every single cd will stay wrapped until hes old enough to appreciate well made cartoons! on the other hand dont judge! im a very loving dad and a very hard worker who happens to have the cash to buy my child whatever i feel like Wink
(Aug. 15, 2009  12:38 AM)Katon707 Wrote: HAHAHA u dont understand mate, im 20! when i first saw beyblade i loved the name kai and vowed if i ever had a son i would name my first Kai!! im not going to force him to like beyblade, i just thought it would be nice for him to have an exciting kids cartoon to watch! with an amazing character that happens to share his name! and he happens to have the same toy! i just thought it was a nice idea! not going to force my kid into anything!!

except being teased by every other kid who figures this out, apparently
Kai is a very common name nowadays no? it is also a very nice name, different but at the same time cute and boyish!? it also means beautiful which perfectly describes my son!
(Aug. 15, 2009  12:55 AM)Katon707 Wrote: Kai is a very common name nowadays no? it is also a very nice name, different but at the same time cute and boyish!? it also means beautiful which perfectly describes my son!

was shocked to look it up and realize that it's also a fairly popular european name

still think it's dumb to name your kid after a cartoon character but whatever
(Aug. 15, 2009  12:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: was shocked to look it up and realize that it's also a fairly popular european name

still think it's dumb to name your kid after a cartoon character but whatever

I am going to name my kids after game/anime characters but then I'm not very good with names as it is.

Anyway, welcome to the WBO and I hope you enjoy it here. Smile
Well wat u have to remember is that i first watched beyblade when i was 15, 5 years ago when i was very impressionable!! As soon as i heard Kai i knew i loved the name and wanted to name atleast one child after it! i have been with my fiancee 4 years and although my son was un-planned i stuck to my guns! i also have the advantage of being a young dad with a very deep knowledge of all things manga an anime, i have a weekly up to date list of about 10 mangas and 5 series not to mention my monthly watches!!

Kai is indeed a very common european name! And a very nice name aswell in my opinion! yes he may be named after a cartoon character! BUT its not a silly name in the slightest, i intend on getting him into beyblade at a tender age before moving him onto more stuructured shows!

U seem to have me wrong! im just a fan all of things manga and anime, and besides pokemon, the original beyblade was one of the first cartoons to really capture my mind! it was such an exciting cartoon! very well made with excellent character development! i simply want to let my son enjoy cartoons, that he otherwise will never get to see! because 5 years from now a new generation of kids will be hooked on the nect BIG cartoon if u know what im sayin! i just want my son to experiance it all! not to force him in anyway, but to have the option to watch and enjoy what he wants! as he pleases!

and as a moderator, a welcome would have been nice Grin
But i want to stress that besides my sons name, i myself am very interested in MFB and am looking forward to getting stuck into your bey wiki! thanks for the kind welcome everyone!!
Wow. Welcome to the WBO.
Welcome :p i've got 3 friends called kai (Havn't heard from them lately) and my sis has 1 freind called kai it's quite common especially in younger kids.