Wat r u gettin ur mommy for Mother's Day?? :]:] (L)

im gonna get her a new bag.
not suure what brand name yet, buhh whatever i can affrod, haha!!

how bout uuuu??? :] Grin

(L)
I dont live with my Mom....So..Nothing XD
(May. 03, 2009  7:24 AM)BladeBee Wrote: I dont live with my Mom....So..Nothing XD

Awww, haha!
i'd atleast call her an tell her happy mother's day Grin
buhh i can't wait till i move out too! freedom!
(May. 03, 2009  7:29 AM)Pearl J Wrote: Awww, haha!
i'd atleast call her an tell her happy mother's day Grin
buhh i can't wait till i move out too! freedom!

I did'nt move out XD im 11 where in heck would I go XD,My Mom and dad got divorced one day because my Mom was cheating on my dad.She toke on of my sisters with her XD (thank god it was the annoying one(
(May. 03, 2009  7:31 AM)BladeBee Wrote: I did'nt move out XD im 11 where in heck would I go XD,My Mom and dad got divorced one day because my Mom was cheating on my dad.She toke on of my sisters with her XD (thank god it was the annoying one(

oh god, IM SO SORRY.
i actualli had no idea how old u were!
ya, im sure going thru a divorce is realli hard UnhappyUnhappy

i guess ull have a good father's day? XD
(May. 03, 2009  7:37 AM)Pearl J Wrote: oh god, IM SO SORRY.
i actualli had no idea how old u were!
ya, im sure going thru a divorce is realli hard UnhappyUnhappy

i guess ull have a good father's day? XD

No need for an apology
(May. 03, 2009  7:40 AM)BladeBee Wrote: No need for an apology

Smile i appreciate it.
I'll probably just call her seeing as we are quite far apart from each other ...

To be truthful, I would've forgotten it, probably.
... Strange, okay, Um probably just flowers ...
Mother's Day was March 22nd in UK. I forgot.
I broke a bowl we always used because im a ditz so im buying my mum new bowls which are like the one a broke.
BEYBLADES!!!!!!!no not really.
maybe i'll ask her.
I have no money, so I'll probably just draw her a card.
to be honest I hate my mom and dad (im glad I live with my aunt and uncle) not gunna go into details
hate is to strong hows this i strongly dislike them
family might get her earings though
(May. 03, 2009  10:13 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: I have no money, so I'll probably just draw her a card.

Awwww lol

Yeah mothers day was in march for the UK like Driger said, Me and my sister got her a huge card each and a few little things.
Mother's Day in the UK was in like March. I'm still confused about that. Confused

Me and my brother chippid in, we got hair a foot massage thingy, some exfoliating body scrub (this stuff smells so damned nice) and a back brush thingy. And then because we spent over £25, we got a free bag with lipgloss, body butter and two other things that I can't remember in it. All from The Body Shop. Cool
^ Yeah she really liked it. But it's pretty much the only time I've ever remembered. XD
I'll call her seeing as she's in the UK I miss her Unhappy
March was the time and I was going to do something because My mum had lost her mum (My nan) on Christmas day so it would have been hard for her but I didn't have any money to do anything for her. Unhappy
(May. 03, 2009  12:22 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: March was the time and I was going to do something because My mum had lost her mum (My nan) on Christmas day so it would have been hard for her but I didn't have any money to do anything for her. Unhappy

I had no money one year, I made her breakfast in bed and created a card using my computer. There's always something you can do. ^^
I got my Mum a handmade card that cost £5, and a box of chocolates. The card cost more than the chocolates XD Then in the morning I made her breakfast in bed.

I always get my step mum something too, so I also got her a handmade card that was perfect for her because it had gardening tools on it (she's obsessive with gardening this time of year).
(May. 03, 2009  10:13 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: I have no money, so I'll probably just draw her a card.