Wassup!?!?!?!?!

Yo Im AbhorEvil I was a huge Beyblade fan back when it first came out and followed it to the end. Recently MFB came out in The States so Ive gotten myself back in the groove. Im no experienced Blader but if you have any questions about the older blades (the ones in V-Force G-Revolution and Beyblade:Animated Series) feel free to ask because I do have a couple of techniques that could greatly improve your rip and your shoot. Also Im a Bey Mechanic atleast I used to be if you have any questions in that field feel free to ask. Im an all aroud easy going guy I try and help everyone even though Im still learning myself.Eee
Thanks for welcoming me. Usually on forums everyones tells me to just get off the forum so Im glad to hear that Im actually welcome in this forum. Tongue_out
Well those doesn't sound like nice forums. Welcome!
Welcome to the WBO
Thanks for all the welcomes. I feel really....WELCOMED!!! Haha! BTW if I say something stupid about Beybladeing please dont say carp about me cuz Im new as far as skill and customuzation go Uncertain
Just read around the Beywiki and you'll learn a lot.

Welcome to the WBO!
Thnx Ill make sure and do that.
welcome and did u try making an introduction on someone else's forum? Oh yes and I'm also from the states. CA
Welcome to the Forum! And nice avatar =P
Hey, guess what I'm gonna say? "Welcome to the WBO!"
Im actuall pretty close to you Jacksonion Im in AZ. Thnx for all the welcomes guys but I think Im gunna close this thread now Uncertain