[Washington, USA] Looking for Beyblade fans and gamers

Hello, I am looking for some folks in my state to play Beyblade with, and maybe have a few tournaments if all goes well.  I live in the Tri-Cities area of the state, a few hours drive for a large portion of the state from Seattle, Spokane, Vancouver, or Wenatchee, or even some places in Oregon.  If anyone is interested, I would love to hear from you, whether in this forum thread, or elsewhere.  Thank you very much for reading.
(May. 15, 2023  10:33 PM)Gypsy Blader Wrote: Hello, I am looking for some folks in my state to play Beyblade with, and maybe have a few tournaments if all goes well.  I live in the Tri-Cities area of the state, a few hours drive for a large portion of the state from Seattle, Spokane, Vancouver, or Wenatchee, or even some places in Oregon.  If anyone is interested, I would love to hear from you, whether in this forum thread, or elsewhere.  Thank you very much for reading.

Oi. I live over here in the Spokane area. I have never went to a tournament or anything (because I have a big needy family). I have loved beyblades my whole life and have gotten into burst with my younger brother in the past couple years.
(May. 15, 2023  11:03 PM)FireDrake001 Wrote:
(May. 15, 2023  10:33 PM)Gypsy Blader Wrote: Hello, I am looking for some folks in my state to play Beyblade with, and maybe have a few tournaments if all goes well.  I live in the Tri-Cities area of the state, a few hours drive for a large portion of the state from Seattle, Spokane, Vancouver, or Wenatchee, or even some places in Oregon.  If anyone is interested, I would love to hear from you, whether in this forum thread, or elsewhere.  Thank you very much for reading.

Oi. I live over here in the Spokane area. I have never went to a tournament or anything (because I have a big needy family). I have loved beyblades my whole life and have gotten into burst with my younger brother in the past couple years.

I've never been to a tournament either.
(May. 16, 2023  2:02 PM)Gypsy Blader Wrote:
(May. 15, 2023  11:03 PM)FireDrake001 Wrote: Oi. I live over here in the Spokane area. I have never went to a tournament or anything (because I have a big needy family). I have loved beyblades my whole life and have gotten into burst with my younger brother in the past couple years.

I've never been to a tournament either.

How long have you been into beyblades? I really got into them when MFB was big and eventually into burst but only when Evolution was almost over.
Greetings from Kirkland! (Yes, the land of costco!) Ive been looking for local beyblade games/events.
ive just been looking for m.f.s or m.f.l torements
(May. 16, 2023  6:15 PM)FireDrake001 Wrote:
(May. 16, 2023  2:02 PM)Gypsy Blader Wrote: I've never been to a tournament either.

How long have you been into beyblades? I really got into them when MFB was big and eventually into burst but only when Evolution was almost over.

I used to collect beyblade tops with my brother during the original series, then I collected some from the Metal saga, but I gave my metal saga tops to Goodwill before I moved from California to here (I was born in Oregon, but lived in Washington state prior to California).  Anyway, I started collecting the burst tops from both Hasbro and Takara-Tomy to make a new collection.  My brother kept our old plastic generation tops, but gave them to one of his wife's relatives.
(May. 18, 2023  2:09 AM)Gypsy Blader Wrote:
(May. 16, 2023  6:15 PM)FireDrake001 Wrote: How long have you been into beyblades? I really got into them when MFB was big and eventually into burst but only when Evolution was almost over.

I used to collect beyblade tops with my brother during the original series, then I collected some from the Metal saga, but I gave my metal saga tops to Goodwill before I moved from California to here (I was born in Oregon, but lived in Washington state prior to California).  Anyway, I started collecting the burst tops from both Hasbro and Takara-Tomy to make a new collection.  My brother kept our old plastic generation tops, but gave them to one of his wife's relatives.

BTW, do you use the WBO discord? There are some active Seattle bladers on there.
(Jul. 02, 2023  7:54 AM)NightWolf Wrote:
(May. 18, 2023  2:09 AM)Gypsy Blader Wrote: I used to collect beyblade tops with my brother during the original series, then I collected some from the Metal saga, but I gave my metal saga tops to Goodwill before I moved from California to here (I was born in Oregon, but lived in Washington state prior to California).  Anyway, I started collecting the burst tops from both Hasbro and Takara-Tomy to make a new collection.  My brother kept our old plastic generation tops, but gave them to one of his wife's relatives.

BTW, do you use the WBO discord? There are some active Seattle bladers on there.

I do, but I live in Central/southeastern Washington state