[Washington Dc,USA] Revenge of the Ultimate Blade

Poll: If I bring snacks will everyone pay an extra 1-2 dollars (Gatorade and other snacks)?

Yes.
27.66%
No
12.77%
Maybe
19.15%
Depends on snack
40.43%
Total: 100% 47 vote(s)
Dont worry popitpopit I got you on the list
flame, will it be at the same place, cus with the other tourney we spent like 10 minutes trying to find it, until we actually went to the monument xDD
Yea, we had the same problem, we circled the Park with the car and then me and my good friend aquos got down and followed some guy with a PTW stadium.
---------------------------------------------------
Anyway just wanted to tell you guys to check the first post to know where to find us if the tournament is held...
thanks dude
Hi this is popitpopit I was wondering how many beyblades can you bring
Thanks
I have a stadium and its pretty new
Im getting a Earth Eagle can i use rhat
I mean that not rhat
You can use as many as one Beyblade per opponent, so you can change between opponents.
You can change parts in between opponents, too. YOUR WELCOME lol jk
Man, these US events are springing up like weeds. Fun competetive camraderie filled weeds.
Good luck doods.
I never thought id love weeds so much
HEY!!! FLAME!!! I have Earth Eagle and a stadium Please reply !!!!!
Wait.... Do you have a TT Stadium, and where did you get Earth Eagle from ?
put me on as a maybe or something
Done.
Whats a TT stadium and i got Earth Eagle at target
My friends want to know how many beyblades can you bring
What kind of stadium did you buy, and you can bring as many as you want, and also what state do you live in?
i might be able to come but i might not since my birthday is on the same weekend
(Oct. 02, 2010  6:35 PM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: i might be able to come but i might not since my birthday is on the same weekend

Happy Early bday u 14 or 15
Come on flame pppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeee pick me
(Oct. 03, 2010  2:46 AM)chitychity Wrote: Come on flame pppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeee pick me
... Just be patient. He will add your name to the attendance list when he has time. Nobody is picking anybody anyway ...
popitpopit which target did you get Earth Eagle from, please give me the address, and Be patient chitychity
Thank you Flame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BTW I have a super vortex statium