[Washington Dc,USA] Revenge of the Ultimate Blade

Poll: If I bring snacks will everyone pay an extra 1-2 dollars (Gatorade and other snacks)?

Yes.
27.66%
No
12.77%
Maybe
19.15%
Depends on snack
40.43%
Total: 100% 47 vote(s)
no but i think i battled you, were you the guy from new york?
i wasnt there
then nvrm
serioulsly beybladewrecker, I could go to target and get ten limeted edition L-Drago's and Pegasus's right now if I wanted to
ok k it wuz supposed to be a jokeXDXD
YO!!! Any1 remember me from the last tourney in DC? This looks like another promising tournament. I might be able to go if you can get this approved and if I can get approval from the folks Joyful_3. If not, good luck with the festivities!!!
my birth day is the 29 to far though but watever participating is good enuogh
yo it's me put me on the mabey list just so you don't forget
OH SNAP ! DarkBladea might be there..
wats bad about darkbladea comin dont get intimidated
I have a special move for my storm aries and you can't counter it
i got 1 to its called universal spin speacly buitl 4 my rock leone it is used 4 attack types to
i might go
me bored i look like zaxs93 right?
darkbladea won the tournament!! he gots some mad skills!! i got better though so watch out!!
Pinching_eyes Pinching_eyes Pinching_eyes Pinching_eyes Crying
1.I've only been to ONE tournament in my whole life first of all. Because of a no losing streak, I have zipped up. I never had another chance to lose, which I MIGHT soon. (MIGHT)
2.I'm MIGHT be, 12. (MIGHT)
3.I only won because I MIGHT a geek who happens to study beyblade. (MIGHT)
4.I MIGHT not be able to come.... (MIGHT)
5.If your special move involves re-shooting your beyblade DURING the match, I had enough of that in the LAST DC tournament (you know who you are...).
6.Don't be so down on urselves, but don't be overconfident Tongue_out
7.Even so, I MIGHT be some competition for you peeps XD (MIGHT)
8. Supaburn (MIGHT)
lol (migt lol)
(Oct. 13, 2010  8:46 PM)darkbladea Wrote: YO!!! Any1 remember me from the last tourney in DC? This looks like another promising tournament. I might be able to go if you can get this approved and if I can get approval from the folks Joyful_3. If not, good luck with the festivities!!!

nooo!!!!!!!!!!!! ok i know for sure im not coming in first now .... i battled you second to last, and i said that i didnt want to battle ya
(Oct. 14, 2010  11:55 AM)earthleone234 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2010  8:46 PM)darkbladea Wrote: YO!!! Any1 remember me from the last tourney in DC? This looks like another promising tournament. I might be able to go if you can get this approved and if I can get approval from the folks Joyful_3. If not, good luck with the festivities!!!

nooo!!!!!!!!!!!! ok i know for sure im not coming in first now .... i battled you second to last, and i said that i didnt want to battle ya

*sigh* Again I MIGHT not be able to go, and why is everyone either so down on themselves or too cocky????
My special Moves Are Lightning Blade, and Metal Horn SMASH
DC is up the street from where I live so I'll see if I can go. Always wanted to be in a tournament xD
looks like earthleon and darkblade are pumped 4 the bey tourney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
remember me guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cant wait imimimimim sooooooooooooooooo exxxxxxxxited whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
gooooooooooooooooooooo revenge of the ultimment bey!!!!!!!!! whowow
ur all no match 4 me
i think lol jk but still i might win so dont be so sure
My Special Move is Leone Sandstorm Attack, and Leone Sand Crush, and Darkbladea its not like we don't want you to go, its just that we all know your strong, and we're simply apreciating it.
i got earth eagle so i am ready for the tourney. earthleone, i hope i battle you in the finals and darkbladea.i am so ready for this!! if you need anytips on tournaments, i will be happy to help!! who's ready for the tourney!!!!!!!!! XD
and i am willing to pay extra for the takara tomy stadium!!! i want to be in the second tournament!!
If were talkin about special moves, then I've got two. Pegasus Tri-Smash and Hunter Eagle. My bro's got Dragon Claws and Bull Payback.

@zaxs:WOOT!!! I'll be happy to see you peeps again! Tell me if your coming anywhere near New York or New Jersey!! Joyful_2

earthleone234:Thx. You really like Leon XD
(Oct. 14, 2010  10:28 PM)darkbladea Wrote: If were talkin about special moves, then I've got two. Pegasus Tri-Smash and Hunter Eagle. My bro's got Dragon Claws and Bull Payback.

@zaxs:WOOT!!! I'll be happy to see you peeps again! Tell me if your coming anywhere near New York or New Jersey!! Joyful_2

earthleone234:Thx. You really like Leon XD

yes I do, my friends always said i was like a lion, so i chose leone Smile