Washing your bey

(Feb. 19, 2011  1:38 PM)Electric Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2011  8:14 PM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2011  4:57 PM)Electric Wrote: Wow! This really works... Sweet.. Clean clean bey. But I did something else, That THOROUGHLY cleaned my Metal wheel. Add soap to your Metal Wheel, Wash it like in the OP, Take a Standard Eraser, and Thoroughly Rub the bey...

If you use a eraser wont it lose some of it's shine ???

Just asking never tried it , if it does not lose the shine i will try it

If you buy it new out of the box, Don't use it. But if it's used, then go ahead, It makes it really shiny and clean.

Thank you , i wasn't planning on using them on new ones anyway Smile , but thanks for the heads up
Washing your bey? Don't play in the mud dude xD. Honestly I don't see what the point of this thread is. Isn't there a maintenance thread?
(Feb. 19, 2011  11:40 PM)Gibraltor Wrote: Washing your bey? Don't play in the mud dude xD. Honestly I don't see what the point of this thread is. Isn't there a maintenance thread?
The Point Is After Using A Wheel Alot It's Metal Start To Become Dull So most people want to make them shiny again
Oh god, you mean these things need to be maintained like that?! Man, that worries me...at least Takara Beys come in a box, so I don't have to worry about them getting mostly dirty. But...the OCD in me kinda wants to try this...
I tried the original post's idea and used soap but didn't stop at the bey, I cleaned the quick launch case too as I carry it with me. Helps keep clean more especially with how often I use it.
(Feb. 14, 2011  10:36 PM)HellKerbex14 Wrote: I have this tool that hads multiple attatchments including a buffer so I dont need this

you gotta send m a pic so i can like buy one on ebay or somthin! i can picture it as madokas workshop tools all squished together into one thing @__@