Was the Boris in g revolution really a villain?

Hi everyone. 

I recently watched g revolution after ages and this has been on my mind for years. Could we really call Boris from g revolution a villain. I mean in season 1 he was creating beyblade armies and stuff. But is causing beyblade to go pro and controlling the beyblade world really something to determine him as a villain. If controlling the beyblade world is enough to be a villain then the wbba was a top villain. At least they could have brought him back with some alterior motives. 

Anyways what do u guys think?
The thing is that you are supposed to realise that he is not a changed man and that while his means to control the world may seem ordinary at that point, his underlying motives are the same as before.
(Feb. 09, 2017  3:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The thing is that you are supposed to realise that he is not a changed man and that while his means to control the world may seem ordinary at that point, his underlying motives are the same as before.

I guess implicitly he gave off a similar persona as before even commending Brooklyns power showing he does have a power thirst in a sense but otherwise his motives are harmless in comparison to before. From what was evident he just wanted control of the beyblade world but he wasn't militarising the sports she attempted to before.