Want - Flame Sagittario C145S

Hi, I was wondering if someone has a Flame Sagittario they are willing to sell. I've seen one on Toywiz for $23 including shipping, but I was hoping I could get it for a bit cheaper if at all possible.

Please let me know.
you can get them on theintoy for £16
(Jul. 12, 2009  5:37 PM)Megablader Wrote: you can get them on theintoy for £16

That's way more expensive than toywiz.
You realize that 16 pounds is more than 23 USD right?
MOJ. They're not that expensive on YJ anymore.
I've been looking, but I haven't found a one by itself, it's usually in a lot with a lot of things I don't want.
(Jul. 12, 2009  6:49 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I've been looking, but I haven't found a one by itself, it's usually in a lot with a lot of things I don't want.

http://search4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/search/auc?p=BB-35&auccat=2084041894

:\
>_>...yea, you got me there...I wasn't sure if searching by BB-35 would've worked. I should've tried it atleast. But honestly, it may not be any better than getting it from Toywiz after you factor in Fee, Commission, and Shipping (Local and the shipping to me). It actually may end up being more expensive depending on how lucky I am on the one I would bid on.
(Jul. 12, 2009  7:01 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: >_>...yea, you got me there...I wasn't sure if searching by BB-35 would've worked. I should've tried it atleast. But honestly, it may not be any better than getting it from Toywiz after you factor in Fee, Commission, and Shipping (Local and the shipping to me). It actually may end up being more expensive depending on how lucky I am on the one I would bid on.

If the only item you want is Flame Sag, yeah it will definitely be more expensive this way. MOJ is only good for bulk orders. Honestly your best bet would be Toywiz, or to wait and see if it shows up on eBay or something.

By the way, all of those were listed in the Beyblade category that we link to in the articles here, so you could have found them just by looking through the pages as well.
Night-time bump.

Hopefully I can find someone willing to sell one for $15-20 including shipping. If not that, I really want the C145 track, so a random wheel + C145 + random bottom would be a nice alternative.
I have a spare.

Could you PM me an offer? I'm kind of reluctant though, I must warn. Grin
Edit: nevermind, I think I'm just going to buy it, take the C145 for my needs, then put another track on it and give it to my little sister. She's been bugging me about a Sagittario since she is a Sagittarius. =/
Since I went ahead and bought a Flame Sag, this can be closed now. Thanks.
Dude You might want to keep it from falling of a very tall building mine fell and the bottom broke into 3 pieces just warning................
(Jul. 21, 2009  10:40 AM)Ronald Wrote: Dude You might want to keep it from falling of a very tall building mine fell and the bottom broke into 3 pieces just warning................

.........Wut!?
Life is not the anime ...